Now Foods, L-Glutamine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 120 Capsules

very excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2011

I bought this to help control my appetite and it works when I break open the capsule right into my mouth and it really tastes good and sweet. I have been taking 2 a day. Very excellent quality.

Great healer

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

Been taking this from after having Candida overgrowth, and it has been working great. My intestines don't feel like a sieve anymore to the food I eat. I take 1 every night.

Increased my energy level

Posted by Reviewer1992003 on Jul 13, 2011

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1500957 on May 07, 2008

I read an article about this product and it's ability to quash sugar cravings. I decided to try it and love it!!! It really does work and is now an integral part of my overall healthy eating plan.

Update: I take it back, it is helping, especially with alcohol cravings

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 13, 2010

I originally gave this three stars cause I thought it had made me jittery and didn't seem to help my carb or alcohol cravings much. However that must have just been an off day for me in general cause the last week I decided to try it again and it IS helping, A LOT. I take it once or twice a day now and it also hasn't made me jittery and I'm able to take it in the evening when I usually start to crave a glass of wine. I empty one capsule under my tongue, give it five minutes and it pretty much nips it in the bud! Yea!