Now Foods, L-Glutamine, Double Strength, 1000 mg, 120 Capsules

L-Glutamine works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2542876 on Mar 16, 2009

I bought this for my 94-year old Italian girlfriend who LOVES to cook her special pasta sauce. Sometimes the sauce gets her stomach upset. No need to panic, she simply reaches for her L-Glutamine.

very excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2011

I bought this to help control my appetite and it works when I break open the capsule right into my mouth and it really tastes good and sweet. I have been taking 2 a day. Very excellent quality.

Great healer

Posted by Reviewer1284149 on Apr 15, 2009

Been taking this from after having Candida overgrowth, and it has been working great. My intestines don't feel like a sieve anymore to the food I eat. I take 1 every night.

Increased my energy level

Posted by Reviewer1992003 on Jul 13, 2011

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on Apr 21, 2009

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik