Great!

Posted by Reviewer2132105 on Dec 10, 2011

I have leaky gut syndrome which gives me all kind of symptoms. Also food allergy. This eases them up.

L-Glutamine Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2873698 on Jan 19, 2009

Fantastic for reducing sugar cravings.

L-Glutamine , Now brand, 1000mg, 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Oct 04, 2010

Seems to control appetite, give energy.

For fast recovery

Posted by Reviewer2820822 on Apr 10, 2014

Stress, fatigue, etc. the L-glutamine will give you a faster recovery.

feeling great!!

Posted by Reviewer3332836 on Apr 23, 2014

Lots of energy.

very nice for energy

Posted by 5719272916864112119 on Jul 19, 2015

well I had problem with my stomach and I was tired most of the time what ever I do and eat healthy food still tired, with this product I feel more energy and even my mood stable and craving for smoking gone . miracle

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Aug 05, 2009

I was told by my trainer to use L Glutamine before and after workouts. It seems to provide a little burst of extra energy and prevents undue soreness.

Not a pleasant experience with this one...

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

I don't want to scare anybody by posting this (your body might might not react in a similar way), but Here is what happened to me: After a pretty long period of time owning the product, but not using it, I decided to give it a try. I actually bought the product with the hope to increase my fitness level (muscle mass, endurance etc.). After what I read about it on the web(being the most abundant amino acid in the body and, a lot of people are deficient and many athletes see benefits from taking it) I was with high expectations about it. It was a nice detail, that in most articles I've read, they described it as safe to use, without side effects (when used in appropriate dosage) and very rare allergic reactions. After all, most of the protein foods have it (some more, that other of course) and the body needs it to survive. BUT, when I took JUST 1 CAPSULE of it with some yogurt and food, half an hour later I ended up with nervousness, "tightness" (unpleasant one) and high blood pressure. I had things to do this day, but I had to call them off, since I felt really unwell. I can't tell 100%, that it was from the l-glutamine, but it would be too much of a coincidence to be otherwise.  After 1 capsule, my experience with this product in a nutshell: It immobilized for 1 day and the whole bottle is basically useless to me.

immune system and memory

Posted by Reviewer1601985 on Feb 24, 2011

helps boost energy and immune system

Glutamine Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Jun 16, 2010

I have found that Glutamine works to increase my energy and alertness. I highly recommend it to help those with low energy, alertness, and even focus problems due to fatigue.