Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

I've finished the whole bottle (2 capsules with breakfast after workout) and didn't really notice any difference in energy level during my workout and recovery.

Good but insufficient

Posted by 5660263528743664745 on Feb 28, 2013

The normal dose of L-Glutamine that you have to eat to feel an improvement is too high to use this product. Each capsule it's just 1g and you won't feel anything until you use 4 or 5 per day. Before using that, ask to a nutritionist because the dose indicated in the content is not correct.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2132105 on Dec 10, 2011

I have leaky gut syndrome which gives me all kind of symptoms. Also food allergy. This eases them up.

L-Glutamine Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2873698 on Jan 19, 2009

Fantastic for reducing sugar cravings.

L-Glutamine , Now brand, 1000mg, 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer3300265 on Oct 04, 2010

Seems to control appetite, give energy.

For fast recovery

Posted by Reviewer2820822 on Apr 10, 2014

Stress, fatigue, etc. the L-glutamine will give you a faster recovery.

feeling great!!

Posted by Reviewer3332836 on Apr 23, 2014

Lots of energy.

Something is working very well for my husband & me, and this is one of the supplements we take, so....

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014

I bought this supplement after reading that taking 2g of L-Glutamine before bed has been proven to cause an increase in HGH. I haven't had my before-and-after HGH levels measured, but something my husband & I are doing has significantly increased our energy levels, mental clarity and immune responses (no sicknesses since we started our low-carb, high nutrient, no-sugar regime + selected supplements a few months ago), so this one seems to be doing its part. We both take 2g of it every night before bed -- that's the recommendation I've read.

very nice for energy

Posted by 5719272916864112119 on Jul 19, 2015

well I had problem with my stomach and I was tired most of the time what ever I do and eat healthy food still tired, with this product I feel more energy and even my mood stable and craving for smoking gone . miracle

If only it was veggie caps

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Using the powder after throwing the caps because of gelatin . Will buy veggie caps or powder next time .