Good to my cat

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

I bought it for my cat. It helps and my cat feels better after using half bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3121686 on May 08, 2014

Lysine is amazing for skin and hair. It helps clear red spots on my face I would say 4 times faster than with nothing at all. Great for cold sores and canker sores also. However, this brand is very hard to swallow as it starts to melt the second it hits my tongue. I switched to Source Naturals lysine which works just as well and is very easy to swallow.

Big pills, but great product

Posted by hollyhockfields on Apr 07, 2014

I'll start off by saying that you won't like this product if you have trouble swallowing large pills. However, the benefit of not getting reoccurring cold sores for me outweighs the slight daily discomfort of getting the pills down my throat! It took me probably a week to get used of the coating and size, but now I barely think about it. This product is well price, and great quality and I've been cold sore free for months now.

No more cold sores

Posted by 5435026103089698477 on Feb 20, 2014

I take this daily but prefer the capsules and I have been able to avoid getting cold sores

good and reasonable price

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

I gave it to my cat. work well so far.

AMAZING, as are all their products

Posted by 4991299780896790250 on Jan 10, 2014

Good dosage, great supplement.

THIS PRODUCT IS EXCELLENT!

Posted by 5718318398087112993 on Jan 07, 2014

EXCELLENT!!

I got a blister!

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

I was taking this daily for one whole month when I got a new blister! I was a bit disappointed about this, but decided to up the amount to 2 pills a day. I have to say the blister wasn't as severe as previous ones. I hope that with continued use of this product my blister outbreaks will be fewer and fewer. Perhaps with all natural products, we just need to allow more time for them to work to full capacity in the system.

Good quality supplements

Posted by 5329085769764326586 on Nov 11, 2013

A big pill to swallow but no aftertaste.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1865899 on Nov 10, 2013

Chases away cold sores and other viruses, especially if taken at the first hint of an infection.