good item

Posted by 5337335230020259876 on Sep 04, 2013

Good

get the smaller size

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Jul 01, 2013

no issue with Iherb or the product just to say having got this size I would advise anyone that this is really big to swallow get the smaller size

Dont waste your money! Pills are utterly huge and untakeable.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I can take most pills but these are the worst. After a nasty bout of fever blisters I decided to start on Lysine but wasted my money here. The pills are large in size (length ways) but probably the thickest (depth) pills I have ever taken (I take roughly 20 pills and supplements a day for a variety of conditions). They are so large it is almost impossible to cut them and if you do, they are still too thick to swallow when cut in 1/2. When cut roughly into quarters, I still struggle to get them swallowed as they are very angular as well. Definitely the worse pill I have come across. Out they went!

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I use this for cold sore prevention. Also helps heal much faster if I up the dose to 3-4000mg a day if I do get one.

For cold sores.

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I got a cold sore once and had a freak out, so I've been taking these every since. I haven't had a break out since, so I guess it's working!

Excellent for Cold Sores and Mouth Ulcers

Posted by Reviewer3034817 on Jan 06, 2013

Excellent for Cold Sores and Mouth Ulcers

Gran producto para el herpes labial

Posted by 4869222806685553898 on Aug 14, 2012

Solía tener un par de herpes labiales cada dos meses, sobre todo coincidiendo con situaciones de estrés y de bajones físicos. Ahora tomo L-Lysine de Now Foods cuando empiezo a tomar los primeros síntomas: dos tabletas de 1,000 mg me han bastado para evitar su aparición. Gran producto !!

Now L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on Jul 23, 2012

They're doing their job!

Antidote for arginine

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Mar 28, 2012

I ordered this because I was taking a formula that included arginine, and I read that as arginine and lysine are taken up in competition, I should supplement with both. Sure enough, after about 6 weeks of only arginine, I was feeling pretty lousy. I took 1/2 a lysine and waited. No ill effects so took another half. Realised I wasn't feeling lousy anymore, then realised I was feeling pretty good. I'm energetic, happy and more motivated with lysine and arginine. (I take them 4 hours apart or on alternate days.)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1950811 on Feb 07, 2012

yes, it controls my virus