Immune Boost! A staple in our cabinet

Posted by divelanai on Apr 08, 2010

ALWAYS keep this on hand. Feel a cold coming on...up the dose. Take with C. Love it. Now brands are great.

Fantastic for cold sores

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Aug 12, 2011

This shipment came just in time. My Son developed a large coldsore and within 1/2 an hour of taking Now Foods' lysine, the pain was gone and a couple of hours later the coldsore had visibly shrunken and was on the mend.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on Jun 04, 2010

This product is a great value...I take it after my work-outs as part of my recovery protocal.

Great for mouth ulcers

Posted by Reviewer2035978 on Jun 28, 2010

I bought these as I have been suffering with mouth ulcers recently and after only a few days of taking these the ulcers went away which was great. I have also improved my diet and am taking spirulina but the l-lysine I think have worked better than anything.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Apr 03, 2008

Tablets are large & need to cut in half. Will go back to 500 mg capsules for easier ingestion. Take this product to fend off cold sores and so forth. Works well.

Now Foods, Lysine,1,000 mg,100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2012276 on Mar 25, 2008

Great addition to the diet keeping virus's in check. Great Price!

GREAT!!!!!

Posted by 5495069641474287848 on Sep 22, 2015

We always have a bottle of this at home!!!!! My husband treats his lips herpes only with this product. it takes it for a day and the herpes stops annoying him, by the second day it is totally cured.

lysine works!

Posted by Reviewer1606492 on Dec 12, 2011

I have not had hardly any cold sores since taking this product faithfully.... so exciting!

Dont waste your money! Pills are utterly huge and untakeable.

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on May 08, 2013

I can take most pills but these are the worst. After a nasty bout of fever blisters I decided to start on Lysine but wasted my money here. The pills are large in size (length ways) but probably the thickest (depth) pills I have ever taken (I take roughly 20 pills and supplements a day for a variety of conditions). They are so large it is almost impossible to cut them and if you do, they are still too thick to swallow when cut in 1/2. When cut roughly into quarters, I still struggle to get them swallowed as they are very angular as well. Definitely the worse pill I have come across. Out they went!

L-Lysine

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Apr 21, 2016

cold sores are a pain, this product reduces re-occurrence