Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

My physician suggested I try L-Lysine (an essential amino acid) as an immune booster. After researching the various products on iHerb, I chose the Now Foods brand as it is pharmaceutical grade and is free of common allergens (wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg). I also give L-Lysine powder to my cat.

Good immune booster

Posted by 5551886917147044888 on Dec 05, 2016

When I start feeling super run down I take this on an empty stomach every few hours for one or two days, and it helps me bounce back quicker. The only downside to this product is that the tablets are quite large. It's okay for me, but you'll definitely want to choose a smaller dose if you have any trouble swallowing pills.

good and reasonable price

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

I gave it to my cat. work well so far.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1360163 on Oct 12, 2011

good for hair.

ok

Posted by 5630058896883847241 on Nov 15, 2016

Didn't help for herpes..:(

I got a blister!

Posted by 4944035410481240423 on Dec 29, 2013

I was taking this daily for one whole month when I got a new blister! I was a bit disappointed about this, but decided to up the amount to 2 pills a day. I have to say the blister wasn't as severe as previous ones. I hope that with continued use of this product my blister outbreaks will be fewer and fewer. Perhaps with all natural products, we just need to allow more time for them to work to full capacity in the system.

get the smaller size

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Jul 01, 2013

no issue with Iherb or the product just to say having got this size I would advise anyone that this is really big to swallow get the smaller size

Huge Hard to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer3301351 on Nov 21, 2016

In error thought I was ordering GEL "CAPS "' but CAPs are huge hard cap shaped pills -- very difficult to swallow. Even if Lysine may be good quality, not very "bio-available"!

Big pills

Posted by 4858717066120941943 on Oct 25, 2016

Super hard to swallow!

Good

Posted by 5349479473289017231 on Feb 28, 2016

Works as explained!