Now L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008

Excellent product. I use it to aide in food digestion and also to keep cold sores at bay.

Best Value !

Posted by Reviewer2654621 on Jul 10, 2009

This has proven to be the best quality L-Lysine for an unbelievably great price. My son takes 2 per day and swears it keeps the cold sores away.

Shingles

Posted by Reviewer3221587 on May 30, 2011

If you've had chicken pox and don't want to take the chance of getting shingles you need to be taking one of these each day to make sure the virus doesn't get a chance to break out. I stopped shingles once with this, but the second time had shingles to break out on my head before I knew what it was. I then remembered about L-Lysine and now I'll be taking them each day. No more shingles for me.

Magic Capsules!!!

Posted by Reviewer2913784 on Feb 28, 2012

My cat had been struggling so bad with eye discharge and irritation due to an upper respiratory infection from his FHV flare up. I gave him half a capsule in the mornings and half a capsule at night and it was clear in 2 days. I continue to give it to both of my cats and now take it myself as well. It makes me feel healthy and has cleared up my sinus issues. Its a magical capsule!!

Bought for feet circulation

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I listened to a radio interview of functional medicine docs saying this is good for that heavy leg feeling I get when I lay down to sleep. It's supposed to help with circulation.

Like the Now products

Posted by divelanai on Oct 23, 2011

always buy this lysine. We have tried many others

no side-effects so far

Posted by 5594819311926026073 on Jun 25, 2016

I'm using this to stop Herpes from developing further when it came. Seems to be working. No side-effects so far

Great product

Posted by 5496417949293293945 on May 04, 2016

Great product.

love this product!!!!

Posted by 5495069641474287848 on Sep 22, 2015

We always have a bottle of this at home!!!!! My husband treats his lips herpes only with this product. it takes it for a day and the herpes stops annoying him, by the

Keeps virus' away

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Oct 20, 2016

Ever have a cold sore? You won't if you take this. You will get less colds, it works for EBV, shingles, and it helps keep your skin clear. I take this everyday. Great stuff.