Great for skin!

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Oct 29, 2008

Ever since I've been taking this my skin seems less dry. I read that lysine helps form collagen to make skin younger-looking.

Magic Capsules!!!

Posted by Reviewer2913784 on Feb 28, 2012

My cat had been struggling so bad with eye discharge and irritation due to an upper respiratory infection from his FHV flare up. I gave him half a capsule in the mornings and half a capsule at night and it was clear in 2 days. I continue to give it to both of my cats and now take it myself as well. It makes me feel healthy and has cleared up my sinus issues. Its a magical capsule!!

Vet Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer2035873 on Mar 28, 2010

My vet had recommended 500 mg daily for my senior cat and actually said it was good for all my kitties to help boost and maintain their immune system. This is a tasteless powder capsule that I add to their wet food, so far (3 weeks of use) their coats have shown the most dramatic results, two cats with bad dandruff have all cleared up. And my senior cats coat thickened and is shinier. So for that improvement alone this is well worth it!

L-Lysine, 500 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3235791 on Apr 02, 2010

I am giving L-Lysine, 500 mg. tablets to my 10 year old cat who has an autoimune disease which causes his eyes to water. It started helping just days after his first dose. My daughter has been giving her cat this same brand for years and it has helped take care of a similar problem.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Sep 12, 2011

No odor and does not upset stomach.

Shingles

Posted by Reviewer3221587 on May 30, 2011

If you've had chicken pox and don't want to take the chance of getting shingles you need to be taking one of these each day to make sure the virus doesn't get a chance to break out. I stopped shingles once with this, but the second time had shingles to break out on my head before I knew what it was. I then remembered about L-Lysine and now I'll be taking them each day. No more shingles for me.

L-Lysine

Posted by 4912180308247590618 on Jul 01, 2013

I swear by Lysine and have turned many people on to this product for anything from cold sores to fighting colds, flu, infections and it really speeds up the healing process of shingles, which is when I started using it. I use the regimen of 4 capsules twice a day, 3 2x a day, 2 2x a day, 1 2x a day, knocks whatever ails me right out...for shingles I continued to use it at least 1-2 a day to keep my immunity up...

Bought for feet circulation

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 10, 2014

I listened to a radio interview of functional medicine docs saying this is good for that heavy leg feeling I get when I lay down to sleep. It's supposed to help with circulation.

great

Posted by Reviewer2036435 on Jan 03, 2008

good quality

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Dec 25, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A quality product.