Immune Boost

Posted by Reviewer2018687 on Jan 12, 2010

As suggested by my vet, I give this to my cats as an immune booster after suffering from the Cat Herpes Virus. So far -- so good!!!

Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1039715 on Feb 15, 2010

I use it for my cats...it works great to help them stay healthy.

a must have for mouth ulcers

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Nov 27, 2010

This really speeds up the recovery of mouth ulcers!

immune system

Posted by Reviewer1601985 on Feb 24, 2011

Very good to fight the herpes virus

Order of L-LysineI

Posted by Reviewer1064980 on Jan 16, 2011

I have taken Now Foods L-Lysine for over a year now, I take two a day to equal 1,000mgs, I have never had an outbreak since starting the doseage.

Exceptional value for the price.

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 28, 2010

I like to have this around the house for whenever I feel a cold sore about to start. I take it as directed for a few days. I have not had a cold sore for many years. This particular brand was reasonably priced and the free iHerb.com shipping made it an even better value.

Time tested

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 09, 2010

Prefer these over tablets. I mix contents with herbal oils and massage on skin--it has over-night healing effect for me.

Doing the job!

Posted by Reviewer1992564 on Jan 22, 2008

I haven't used the product yet, but L-Lysine is L-Lysine. I'm quite sure it's comparable to any other brand I'm used in the past. I bought it from iHerb mainly because of the cost savings.

my herpes dissapeared

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 11, 2012

i used it for the herb i was having many times on my lips specially periods that i was anxious with my job. I used it for about 20 days and now seems no herbes for me anymore.good product and fast shipping from Iherb to Greece.

Gran producto para el herpes labial

Posted by 4869222806685553898 on Aug 14, 2012

Solía tener un par de herpes labiales cada dos meses, sobre todo coincidiendo con situaciones de estrés y de bajones físicos. Ahora tomo L-Lysine de Now Foods, una cápsula de 500 mg diaria, y desde que lo compré, con varios episodios que antes me hubieran hecho aparecer el herpes, no he tenido más que un amago (y en ese caso, incrementando la dosis se controla). Muy recomendable !!!