Exceptional value for the price.

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 28, 2010

I like to have this around the house for whenever I feel a cold sore about to start. I take it as directed for a few days. I have not had a cold sore for many years. This particular brand was reasonably priced and the free iHerb.com shipping made it an even better value.

Time tested

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 09, 2010

Prefer these over tablets. I mix contents with herbal oils and massage on skin--it has over-night healing effect for me.

Doing the job!

Posted by Reviewer1992564 on Jan 22, 2008

I haven't used the product yet, but L-Lysine is L-Lysine. I'm quite sure it's comparable to any other brand I'm used in the past. I bought it from iHerb mainly because of the cost savings.

my herpes dissapeared

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Aug 11, 2012

i used it for the herb i was having many times on my lips specially periods that i was anxious with my job. I used it for about 20 days and now seems no herbes for me anymore.good product and fast shipping from Iherb to Greece.

Gran producto para el herpes labial

Posted by 4869222806685553898 on Aug 14, 2012

Solía tener un par de herpes labiales cada dos meses, sobre todo coincidiendo con situaciones de estrés y de bajones físicos. Ahora tomo L-Lysine de Now Foods, una cápsula de 500 mg diaria, y desde que lo compré, con varios episodios que antes me hubieran hecho aparecer el herpes, no he tenido más que un amago (y en ese caso, incrementando la dosis se controla). Muy recomendable !!!

Holds cold sores back from developing.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Oct 03, 2012

At the first tingle of a cold sore, I take this L-Lysine and it seems to make it stop in its tracks. Wonderful stuff.

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, 250 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Oct 05, 2012

Excellent, very happy.

Pharmaceutical Grade - no kidding

Posted by DebbySapp on Oct 15, 2012

I have no knowledge of their manufacturing process, but I've been taking L-Lysine for years and know my body could tell a real difference when I took this product. I just won't even try another brand; this one works too well to mess with success.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer2963745 on Jul 26, 2011

Orderd a pack of Amino acid Capsules all the way to Israel, got the delivery after 10 days. Quick and efficiant service, will certainly use it again.

Blisters away

Posted by Reviewer2884441 on Aug 08, 2011

I work outside and this L Lysine helps with blisters on my lips from the sun.