Good

Posted by 5332204207212732622 on Feb 05, 2015

Currently trying this product combined with L-Proline & NutriBiotic. Still observing the effectiveness of this supplement by gradually eliminating my regular medication

Lysine

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 05, 2014

Not exactly like the original Lysine I had ordered from iherb, but it cost a bit less. I still wound up with blisters from too much acid in my blood, so I don't think I'll order this brand again. I'll use up what I have (which is a lot!).

Works only sometimes...

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

I bought this for my sinuses because several people had recommended it for that. The first week it worked wonders, no more stuffy nose at night! A miracle, so I thought. After that, it seemed to quit working. I used it anyway for another week and still no change. I stopped using it altogether for about 2 weeks and then started again and it only helped somewhat, nothing like before. Weird! I may try it again soon before tossing it. The taste is also nasty...I don't understand how people can say it's tasteless, it's extremely bitter with an intense salty taste. It works well in orange juice or mixed in apple sauce.

For my cats

Posted by Reviewer2811175 on Oct 11, 2011

Received very quickly and was well packed. I ordered this because one of my 3 cats has chronic rhinitus/sinusitus. The powder alone did not clear it but I am hoping that after the infection has been cleared with the antibiotics etc this will keep him well. I put it on his wet food now and he doesn't notice any taste. I wasn't sure how much to give, but my vet said that it is a natural amino acid so that 500 grams is ok per day for him. Can't give a full rating as it is a bit soon to tell, but am willing to give it a go.

L-Lysine Powder 1 lb.

Posted by Reviewer1890931 on Jul 16, 2011

With shipping, a little pricey, but Now delivers on quality.

value

Posted by Reviewer3191026 on May 04, 2011

good value

Seems okay so far

Posted by Reviewer3274779 on Mar 26, 2011

I got this for my cats. Just sprinkling some onto their food. One of my cats prefers wet food and she doesn't mind the lysine on top at all. The other cat is the one with herpes. But she prefers dry food and will pick out the kibbles that have the least amount of lysine on them. I have to mix in treats with the food to get her to eat it. She seems to be getting more used to it now that it's been a coupe of weeks, and I'm anxious to see how it will work for her. But this is much easier than the gel stuff from the vet.

Can't stand the taste.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 13, 2011

If I could get past the taste perhaps I would notice benefits, but gagging just ruins the rest of the morning and that in itself is not good for my health. I will just have to pay more for the capsule version.

NOW foods L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Mar 25, 2010

really great deal on a large quantity of Lysine powder non clumping and completly tasteless

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1767781 on Oct 09, 2009

Don't like the taste when used in a drink, should have gotten a pill

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »