D. Bleicher

Posted by Reviewer2084892 on Jul 08, 2008

i use this for my cats and they seem to be improving. They have a virus that causes discharge in their eyes and that is definitely less than it was before I started giving this to them. My breeder suggested that I use the powder at about 1/4 teaspoon per day and it seems to be helping them.

Mixed with Vit C and L-Proline

Posted by Reviewer2167345 on Nov 03, 2007

For reversing heart plaque

For Both People and their Cats

Posted by Reviewer1193267 on Dec 19, 2009

My elderly cat has eye problems and our veterinarian told me to buy L-Lysine powder to add to her wet food. I found an excellent product from NOW Foods - very pure "pharmaceutical grade" L-Lysine powder. Because this was the only product I needed, the shipping cost nearly doubled the price, but the powder itself was reasonably priced and next time I will order more products.

Cat loves the taste!

Posted by 4717274885494669592 on Mar 06, 2015

For you cat owners: my cat has used other brand "cat specific" powders. He would eat his canned cat food with them mixed in. But he's always been a slow, picky eater. But he LOVES the taste of the Now Foods L-Lysine. I sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon on about 2 tablespoons of his canned cat food, and he gobbles it right down! Then I give him the rest of the can. So Bubba has given the taste of Now his "Bubba Seal Of Approval". :)

Good

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Oct 24, 2013

Just bare lysine. Terrible taste like all the lysine products, but good product.

Static in the container!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 20, 2010

This stuff jumped out of the container every time I tried to get a spoonful and granules ended up all over the counter. I had an older bottle and moved the powder to it, and the problem stopped. If yours is jumping out of the bottle, try a different bottle. Worked for me.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1609604 on Jan 04, 2012

it helps very good against inflammations

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1314812 on Mar 23, 2007

I find powdered L-lysine to be an excellent supplement in supporting optimal body function when dealing with cold sores or any type herpes virus

Good for cats

Posted by Reviewer3273606 on Apr 16, 2008

It is very good for my cats. It is easy spread over food.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »