Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

When I added L-lysine to the powder mix I was using (Vitamin C, L-proline, MSM), I found that it increased the effectiveness of this combo in improving my immune system. Really a great combo that produces amazing results. And, because iherb provides them all in powder form, it greatly increases their effectiveness. It seems that when you are dealing with chronic illness, it is very difficult to get the quantity of these crucial vitamins that is required to overcome the problem unless you go to a powder form.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Seems fine. Dissolves well. I take this in combo with vit.C (3-3 gram) for cardio-vascular health.

Great value, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

I use lysine supplementation to balance out the arginine I ingest every day. This prevents the stimulation of a latent herpes virus that I've lived with all my life. Thanks to Now Foods and iHerb, I now have a source for a quality product at a reasonable price.

for shingles

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 26, 2011

Great help in making my shingles outbreak settle down and heal quickly. Back off on the dose if you get loose stools. I put it into empty capsules.

easy

Posted by Reviewer2194593 on Jun 06, 2009

works great with my other products on my intercistile bladder problems

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1314812 on Mar 23, 2007

I find powdered L-lysine to be an excellent supplement in supporting optimal body function when dealing with cold sores or any type herpes virus

Static in the container!

Posted by katmakiah on Jul 20, 2010

This stuff jumped out of the container every time I tried to get a spoonful and granules ended up all over the counter. I had an older bottle and moved the powder to it, and the problem stopped. If yours is jumping out of the bottle, try a different bottle. Worked for me.

inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1609604 on Jan 04, 2012

it helps very good against inflammations

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

Good

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Oct 24, 2013

Just bare lysine. Terrible taste like all the lysine products, but good product.