lysine

Posted by Reviewer1902696 on Mar 21, 2008

Far cheaper than anywhere else I have seen it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2019443 on Jan 25, 2008

I'm glad you sent it by priority mail, as the post office did not put a notice in my mail box, but I was able to trace its delivery online. I need the powder form to include in wet food for my cats that are now having "cat flu." I use this product regularly.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

When I added L-lysine to the powder mix I was using (Vitamin C, L-proline, MSM), I found that it increased the effectiveness of this combo in improving my immune system. Really a great combo that produces amazing results. And, because iherb provides them all in powder form, it greatly increases their effectiveness. It seems that when you are dealing with chronic illness, it is very difficult to get the quantity of these crucial vitamins that is required to overcome the problem unless you go to a powder form.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Balances all my amino acids! So great!!!

Great Product and Service

Posted by Reviewer2926788 on Nov 27, 2010

I should have been ordering this nice, big, inexpensive jar from iHerb all along. I used to pay a lot more for a much smaller jar at one of the vitamin chain stores. They were always running out and finally they discontinued it. SO much easier to order this big jar and have it delivered to my door! My cats thank you too. :o)

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

very happy to have this for cases of herpes and other viral trouble, even in our cats

Better than other brands I have used

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

This is the L-Lysine product I prefer and refer people to. It is very economical for people who are using L-Lysine daily, and it is very good quality.

Rating for L-Lysine in Powder form

Posted by Reviewer2973988 on Aug 25, 2010

I love this powder form of Lysine. I have much difficulty in swallowing and most of the L-Lysine comes in tablets and capsules which are very large and difficult to get down my throat. This powder form works wonders...just mix it with orange juice and there is no aftertaste.

exellent

Posted by Reviewer1571910 on Mar 18, 2009

great for coldsore

Is a very good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

I mix this with other vitamines and amino acids for heart health.It is very easy to handle and is always dry and not too powdery.