Waiting

Posted by Reviewer1492366 on Feb 13, 2010

The product was as expected and the packaging was excellent! Can't say for sure if the product is working yet.

液体石けん(ボディソープやフェイスフォームなど)に溶かしても良いかもしれない

Posted by Reviewer2211035 on Jan 03, 2010

リジン自体は弱アルカリ性ですが、このリジンは塩化リジンで水に溶かすと弱酸性になります。よって、このリジンパウダーの水溶液はリンスとして使えるので、水に溶かしてお風呂場に置いておくといいですよ。 アミノ酸は髪や肌のトリートメント効果があるので、スーパーで売っているリンスやクエン酸で作ったリンスより、ずっと髪が生き生きします。 お好みによって、アスパラギン酸パウダーや精油も加えてください。 (アスパラギン酸は数少ない弱酸性のアミノ酸です) L-Lysine is alkalescence. However, if it dissolves in water with the chloridization lysine, this lysine becomes acidulous. Therefore, it is good because the solution of this lysine powder can be used as a rinse when dissolving in water and putting it on the bathroom. The amino acid is vivid the treatment effect of the hair and the skin, so the hair become very vivid more than the rinse sold in the supermarket and the rinse because of being made from the citric acid. Please add the aspartic acid powder and essential oil by the favorite. (The aspartic acid is very few acidulous amino acids. )

For Both People and their Cats

Posted by Reviewer1193267 on Dec 19, 2009

My elderly cat has eye problems and our veterinarian told me to buy L-Lysine powder to add to her wet food. I found an excellent product from NOW Foods - very pure "pharmaceutical grade" L-Lysine powder. Because this was the only product I needed, the shipping cost nearly doubled the price, but the powder itself was reasonably priced and next time I will order more products.

Life Savior - for my cats!

Posted by Reviewer2195414 on Nov 25, 2009

My veterinarian reccommended this particual product for my kittens, who were born with the herpes virus. Her practice uses it on all their sick kittens. It keeps the virus under control, is completely tasteless (great for the cats) and keeps my babies healthy. The price is fantstic - a great product!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1965720 on Nov 17, 2009

L-lysine is very helpful for cats with runny eyes and sneezing. Mixed in with canned cat food, the cats don't even taste it. Very often, it stops a cold before antibiotics are ever needed and prevents the spread of the cold to the rest of the cats in a household.

l-lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer1673127 on Nov 03, 2009

Very satisfied with the product. no complaints Thanks

lysine

Posted by Reviewer3149278 on Oct 31, 2009

Best price for L-Lysine that I have found!

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1767781 on Oct 09, 2009

Don't like the taste when used in a drink, should have gotten a pill

Great product cheaper!

Posted by Reviewer1387887 on Oct 06, 2009

I am using this for myself for herpes simplex, and for my cats with mouth problems. I put it in our food. I used to go to several stores to find a bottle of L-lysine tablets on sale, but this product gives you an ample amount for a lesser price. Thanks!

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2101308 on Oct 04, 2009

I bought to use on my cats for URI and feline herpes, so far I see some results, and I will be back to purchase from IHerb again. Thanks !