New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Life Savior - for my cats!

Posted by Reviewer2195414 on Nov 25, 2009

My veterinarian reccommended this particual product for my kittens, who were born with the herpes virus. Her practice uses it on all their sick kittens. It keeps the virus under control, is completely tasteless (great for the cats) and keeps my babies healthy. The price is fantstic - a great product!

Economy and convenience

Posted by robingiles on Jun 22, 2007

Far cheaper than any other form of lysine. Dissolves very easily in water and has a mild, not unpleasant, taste. No difficulty in swallowing. Very convenient (when you're at home).

Works miracles for our cats!

Posted by Reviewer2740834 on Oct 16, 2008

We have a small special needs cat sanctuary, and give this to all of our cats in their meals, twice a day. We have seen a tremendous improvement in their health issues related to Feline Herpes over the past few months, for which we are truly grateful. This product has significantly lowered the inflamation in their mouths, and has all but eliminated chronic sinus congestion for several of them. Thank you so much for making this available, and at such a reasonable price! God bless. . .

I've been recommending this product & site to ALL my cat friends!!

Posted by Reviewer2919501 on Mar 25, 2008

A vet recommended I put all my indoor cats on L-Lysine to help boost their immune systems, since I often foster others... that may come in our house with the sniffles or other things. Try grinding up the pill form, then found this powder in GREAT Quanity AND at a FAB price! I've been recommending this product and website now to ALL my cat friends! A BIG HIT here Debbie Crazy cat mom of Bonnie, Olive, Lucky Streak and Sandia Foster mom of Crockett and Rocca Adoptive mom of Purrsonality, Pillow, Porchia, Rennie Dreamcycle and many more :-Meow

Excellent value, top quality.

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2008

Top quality pure lysine. Taken at the early signs of a cold sore, lysine can stop it developing. This is the best lysine I have found and the price cannot be beaten.