Lysine

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 05, 2014

Not exactly like the original Lysine I had ordered from iherb, but it cost a bit less. I still wound up with blisters from too much acid in my blood, so I don't think I'll order this brand again. I'll use up what I have (which is a lot!).

cat love

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Apr 29, 2014

my cat eat easily. efficent is good.

works

Posted by 5679500154702925988 on Apr 16, 2014

Just works

Best you can buy

Posted by 5355351353129055045 on Mar 26, 2014

Clean, cheap, quickly soluble powder with minimal specific aftertase. "NOW" is the best!

L-Lysine, o melhor

Posted by 5488019959050105495 on Mar 26, 2014

Olá. A 2 anos sofre do primeiro auto- break de vírus da herpes. Odiei! Experimentei tudo e nada disso desaparecer em tempo recorde, e não é que em Londres aonde moro, fui a uma loja de produtos naturais e aí o Sr k me atendeu me apresentou a L-Lysina em cápsulas e muito caro por cá. Como adoro a Iherb fiz logo a encomenda do Lysina em pó k o efeito é mais rápido. Adorei. O vírus da herpes já era!!! Eu total recomendo. O melhor produto do mundo.

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

Good product at a great price - to keep humans' and cats' herpes at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Got this at first for my cats. Ended up using it myself. Instead of swallowing too many pills, I put a heaping tablespoon of this into my smoothie (with whey protein, bananas + other fruits, wheat bran, and rice milk). That way I don't taste it, and it absorbs fast and well. Otherwise it's kind of salty. I make a huge (double) portion and drink it over the course of 3-4 hrs (during & post work outs, and/or on my rest days as a meal-to-go). It holds up well, because I freeze the bananas and use frozen fruit. A tablespoon of L-Lysine = 3 teaspoons = (4 x 500 mgs in each teaspoon) x 3 = 6,000+ mgs of L-Lysine! It's a high dose, but that's what works for me to keep herpes outbreaks at bay. However, I still occasionally break out, particularly when stressed or tired and especially if I don't get enough sleep. So I do my best to avoid all that. I also have recently tried Liquid Silver at the very onset of an outbreak & it killed it so fast I couldn't believe it! I used Silver Biotics brand with 10ppm Silver and after more research reordered it. Still need to see what happens longer term. Will update later.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 01, 2014

Since foods like nuts, seeds and grains are high in arginine, and low in lysine, I add a half teaspoon of lysine powder to my morning juice when I have oatmeal. At lunch, to balance the amino acids in the brown rice protein or pea protein smoothie, I also add a half teaspoon L-Lysine. Otherwise I get cold sores and this product has made that a thing of the past. One bottle lasts me a very long time )maybe 6 months or so).

Lysine and Pauling

Posted by 5666302233670952595 on Nov 07, 2013

This L-Lysine is not only excellently priced, it is also a quality product. My use of it is connected with Linus Pauling's work with Vitamin C. When vitamin C is used in conjunction with Amino Acids Lysine and Proline, it appears to have some useful effects in the treatment of arterial plaque.