L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3087002 on Sep 17, 2008

I use L-Lysine Powder on all my cats and kittens (over ten weeks) food. I sprinkle it on top and they do eat it. I've noticed that a couple of cats with runny eyes (17 year old Persian neuter), don't have runny eyes anymore. I am glad I'm using it. It's delivered in a timely manner once I order it.

液体石けん(ボディソープやフェイスフォームなど)に溶かしても良いかもしれない

Posted by Reviewer2211035 on Jan 03, 2010

リジン自体は弱アルカリ性ですが、このリジンは塩化リジンで水に溶かすと弱酸性になります。よって、このリジンパウダーの水溶液はリンスとして使えるので、水に溶かしてお風呂場に置いておくといいですよ。 アミノ酸は髪や肌のトリートメント効果があるので、スーパーで売っているリンスやクエン酸で作ったリンスより、ずっと髪が生き生きします。 お好みによって、アスパラギン酸パウダーや精油も加えてください。 (アスパラギン酸は数少ない弱酸性のアミノ酸です) L-Lysine is alkalescence. However, if it dissolves in water with the chloridization lysine, this lysine becomes acidulous. Therefore, it is good because the solution of this lysine powder can be used as a rinse when dissolving in water and putting it on the bathroom. The amino acid is vivid the treatment effect of the hair and the skin, so the hair become very vivid more than the rinse sold in the supermarket and the rinse because of being made from the citric acid. Please add the aspartic acid powder and essential oil by the favorite. (The aspartic acid is very few acidulous amino acids. )

D. Bleicher

Posted by Reviewer2084892 on Jul 08, 2008

i use this for my cats and they seem to be improving. They have a virus that causes discharge in their eyes and that is definitely less than it was before I started giving this to them. My breeder suggested that I use the powder at about 1/4 teaspoon per day and it seems to be helping them.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2830051 on Mar 28, 2008

I would call it granules more than powder, but it's a great product, can't get it cheaper. I use it as a supplement for my 3 cats(2 have confirmed feline herpes)and just sprinkle it into their canned food twice daily. I'm sure people who take it and don't want to swallow more pills or capsules would find this product handy as well. It just disappears into whatever you mix it into and tastes just a little salty.

So easy to use.

Posted by Reviewer2026677 on Sep 07, 2010

My horse needs L-Lysine daily (herpes type infection in her eye) and the Lysine Powder is so easy to use and convenient. I was having a terrible time crushing all those tablets. It's reasonably priced, too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 11, 2008

I've used this for some time to combat Herpes (cold sores). It's reasonable in price and works as it's supposed to.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1190317 on Feb 23, 2009

I ordered this for my cats as a supplement. I am very pleased with it and will order again when I need it. Ordering and getting the product was very easy. The product arrived safe and fast at my house. Thanks

Use for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2005195 on Apr 06, 2009

This product helps control the matter that builds up in my cats eyes. It is easy to add to their diet because it sticks to the dry and mixes well with can food. I plan to continue to use this product for as long as I have pets.

increase energy and fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010

L-Lysine + vitamin C = L-Carnitine. I take it on empty stomach 30-40 min before my daily aerobics. Exsept it I take: L-Tyrosine + vit. B6 + DMAE = great pre-workout boost & enchaced fat loss!!! Super natural thermogenic fat loss complex for those who want loss fat (plus much energy for 1-2 hours of aerobics).

Great for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

I adopted 2 cats and one of them always seemed to have a problem with catching colds because she was in a shelter for a while. I sneak this in with their wet food and they don't even notice it. It seems to have helped.