Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2830051 From Illinois on Mar 28, 2008

I would call it granules more than powder, but it's a great product, can't get it cheaper. I use it as a supplement for my 3 cats(2 have confirmed feline herpes)and just sprinkle it into their canned food twice daily. I'm sure people who take it and don't want to swallow more pills or capsules would find this product handy as well. It just disappears into whatever you mix it into and tastes just a little salty.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2862676 From California on Dec 11, 2008

I've used this for some time to combat Herpes (cold sores). It's reasonable in price and works as it's supposed to.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3087002 From New Jersey on Sep 17, 2008

I use L-Lysine Powder on all my cats and kittens (over ten weeks) food. I sprinkle it on top and they do eat it. I've noticed that a couple of cats with runny eyes (17 year old Persian neuter), don't have runny eyes anymore. I am glad I'm using it. It's delivered in a timely manner once I order it.

D. Bleicher

Posted by Reviewer2084892 From Massachusetts on Jul 08, 2008

i use this for my cats and they seem to be improving. They have a virus that causes discharge in their eyes and that is definitely less than it was before I started giving this to them. My breeder suggested that I use the powder at about 1/4 teaspoon per day and it seems to be helping them.

Great for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2248275 From California on May 10, 2008

I adopted 2 cats and one of them always seemed to have a problem with catching colds because she was in a shelter for a while. I sneak this in with their wet food and they don't even notice it. It seems to have helped.