L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

L-lysine

Posted by Reviewer1403240 on Feb 10, 2009

Convenient for cat owners to use.

L_Lysine in Linus Pauling Protocol

Posted by Reviewer3124445 on Jul 21, 2009

Heart Disease, Ascorbate, Lysine and Linus Pauling L-ascorbate (Vitamin C) 5-6 grams a day in divided doses L-Lysine 5 grams a day in divided doses L-Proline 2-3 grams a day in divided doses Pauling protocol aims to address the issue of Lipoprotein (a) attaching to the lysine residues on the damaged collagen fibers in the arterial wall. The additional lysine in the blood stream attaches to the receptor sites on the lipoprotein (a) molecules, inactivating the lipoprotein(a) thus preventing it attaching to arterial wall. This prevents initiation of atherosclerotic process. Vitamin C and Lysine are both important precursors for building strong collagen making strong arteries. I find it makes a nice tasting drink when allowed to dissolve in water to take my supplements.

Essensiel aminosyre, styrker immunforsvaret - Forebygger herpes, benkjørhet, helvetesild - og hjelper de med hjertesykdom

Posted by etiskhandel on Apr 20, 2013

Aminosyrer som lysin er byggesteinene i protein. Et signal på at kroppen får for lite lysin gjennom kosten er tretthet, kvalme, tap av apetitt, urolighet mm. Dersom man er plaget med dårlig immunforsvar og gjentagende herpesutbrudd anbefales tilskudd av lysin som forebyggende (før utbrudd) Lysin hjelper kroppen å absorbere kalsium. kalsium er avgjørende for bein helse, og noen forskere mener at lysin kan bidra til å forhindre bentap assosiert med osteoporose. Jeg kjøpte dette produktet for å forebygge herpes, og har ikke hatt antydning til utbrudd etter at jeg begynte med denne (og sitron balm) I tillegg fant jeg utrolig interessant informasjon om at dette i kombinasjon med vitamin c hjelper mange som har hjertesykdommer. søk opp linus pauling på google for mer info

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

Good for my cats

Posted by 5744846173423144965 on Sep 16, 2014

Good for my cats

Great for our cat, great for me!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Jun 01, 2011

We add this to our cat's canned food as he is FIV positive and I recently added it to my juice. Has no taste or grittiness. It's a wonderful product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1334425 on Jul 09, 2011

It is for my cats' nutritional supplements cause they suffer the dental problem. It is really helpful to me; moreover, it is a real bargain at such price.

Cat loves the taste!

Posted by 4717274885494669592 on Mar 06, 2015

For you cat owners: my cat has used other brand "cat specific" powders. He would eat his canned cat food with them mixed in. But he's always been a slow, picky eater. But he LOVES the taste of the Now Foods L-Lysine. I sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon on about 2 tablespoons of his canned cat food, and he gobbles it right down! Then I give him the rest of the can. So Bubba has given the taste of Now his "Bubba Seal Of Approval". :)