Pure powder

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Nov 22, 2011

Pharmaceutical grade, easy to mix and it works well.

Easier Than Crushing Pills

Posted by Reviewer3297546 on Oct 22, 2011

I bought this to add to our morning smoothies as well as to add to our cats soft food on the recomendation of our vet. It mixes well with a variety of foods/drinks and doesn't have an unpleasant flavor.

For cold sores/herpes virus

Posted by Reviewer2711901 on Oct 16, 2011

My mom rarely gets cold sores anymore since I give her l-lysine every day. She has alzheimer's and can not swallow pills, so the powder is perfect to mix in with a little oatmeal or applesauce.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1401991 on Oct 15, 2011

I dissolve a tablespoon in a cup of water and stir until clear, then drink it up for a great immune boost whenever I need it. It's quite useful to kick a cold. The taste could be better, however, I suppose that's the nature of L-Lysine. I appreciate the affordability of Now Foods quality products.

For my cats

Posted by Reviewer2811175 on Oct 11, 2011

Received very quickly and was well packed. I ordered this because one of my 3 cats has chronic rhinitus/sinusitus. The powder alone did not clear it but I am hoping that after the infection has been cleared with the antibiotics etc this will keep him well. I put it on his wet food now and he doesn't notice any taste. I wasn't sure how much to give, but my vet said that it is a natural amino acid so that 500 grams is ok per day for him. Can't give a full rating as it is a bit soon to tell, but am willing to give it a go.

L-Lsine Powder isn't just for people.

Posted by Reviewer3323647 on Oct 09, 2011

We've been long time customers for this product as it's one of very few in powder form. This allows us give specific dosages in cat food. Yes, cat food. Lysine seems to work against feline herpes among other things. This is of utmost imnportance in a cattery.

Lysine in CardioRetinometry®

Posted by Reviewer2773356 on Aug 26, 2011

Too often Vitamin C alone is not enough to reverse arterial disease. As we age our bodies need increasing amounts of all nutrients. NOW foods Lysine has been a favourite with the Institute for many years.

Now Foods, L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2690666 on Aug 22, 2011

The product is of good quality!

Herpes

Posted by Reviewer1757244 on Aug 16, 2011

This keeps any and all forms of herpes away with 11cc a day.

Pretty good.

Posted by Reviewer1320584 on Aug 11, 2011

Now Foods is the best brand for supplements...period.