Cats like it!

Posted by 5161673117210370200 on Jul 22, 2015

We have tried other brands of L-Lysine before with our kitties (mixed with their food) and either they wouldn't touch it or we had to use flavor enhancers to sneak it past them. I checked with our vet first before purchasing this one to make sure it was OK since some of our kitties are extreme special needs with life threatening issues. This one they will actually eat in their food with no extra flavor enhancers...no tricks of any kind.

keeps herpes away

Posted by arturas on Oct 17, 2015

great stuff,no more herpes outbreaks for me so far for a month, totally recommend to people who have herpes, stuff really works

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

Good for my cats

Posted by 5744846173423144965 on Sep 16, 2014

Good for my cats

Great for our cat, great for me!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Jun 01, 2011

We add this to our cat's canned food as he is FIV positive and I recently added it to my juice. Has no taste or grittiness. It's a wonderful product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1334425 on Jul 09, 2011

It is for my cats' nutritional supplements cause they suffer the dental problem. It is really helpful to me; moreover, it is a real bargain at such price.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2251815 on Dec 31, 2011

We use L-Lysine daily for our rescue's special needs animals. It is the best deal for the money when you have many animals that need supplementing. Great value, excellent quality product, and fast delivery! I would highly recommend this product and company.

Cat loves the taste!

Posted by 4717274885494669592 on Mar 06, 2015

For you cat owners: my cat has used other brand "cat specific" powders. He would eat his canned cat food with them mixed in. But he's always been a slow, picky eater. But he LOVES the taste of the Now Foods L-Lysine. I sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon on about 2 tablespoons of his canned cat food, and he gobbles it right down! Then I give him the rest of the can. So Bubba has given the taste of Now his "Bubba Seal Of Approval". :)

For Both People and their Cats

Posted by Reviewer1193267 on Dec 19, 2009

My elderly cat has eye problems and our veterinarian told me to buy L-Lysine powder to add to her wet food. I found an excellent product from NOW Foods - very pure "pharmaceutical grade" L-Lysine powder. Because this was the only product I needed, the shipping cost nearly doubled the price, but the powder itself was reasonably priced and next time I will order more products.

For the Herpes Calici Cat

Posted by Reviewer1503463 on Oct 12, 2008

Works great when he decides to eat it. Doesn't taste very well but if you can hide it in plenty of food its fine.