New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Not for Humans Only

Posted by Reviewer1727552 on Dec 26, 2008

This is a great product. I use it for our cats to control the Herpes Virus. When added to the food the cats don't mind.

L-Lysine Bulk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2655594 on Nov 19, 2010

I foster many cats. There is a constant battle with cleaning to prevent spread of germs. Even with that, you can't predict when an outbreak of some virus they carry within them will occur. I was just starting to see another wave of some respiratory outbreak beginning when I received the Lysine. Within two days, there was no more sneezing and eye weeping was turning around. In my position, I'm so greatful for bulk products like this.

increase energy and fat loss

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Apr 08, 2010

L-Lysine + vitamin C = L-Carnitine. I take it on empty stomach 30-40 min before my daily aerobics. Exsept it I take: L-Tyrosine + vit. B6 + DMAE = great pre-workout boost & enchaced fat loss!!! Super natural thermogenic fat loss complex for those who want loss fat (plus much energy for 1-2 hours of aerobics).

Excellent choice

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

Pure l-lysin powder, great value. We foster stray kittens for a local shelter, and l-lysin is great to support their immune system and resistance to herpes virus before the vaccination. We've never had any problems with such a disease in our foster kittens.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2074643 on Oct 02, 2010

L-Lysine was reccomended by my Veterunarian when I began my dream of breeding and showing Persian Cats. Prone to respitory issues due to their facial structure, finding the powdered from in a larger container was exactly what I needed. I have been using L-Lysine powder in my kittys water abd food since 2003 and have very little issues with upper respitory in my kittys. I herb has always been my source.