Seems okay so far

Posted by Reviewer3274779 on Mar 26, 2011

I got this for my cats. Just sprinkling some onto their food. One of my cats prefers wet food and she doesn't mind the lysine on top at all. The other cat is the one with herpes. But she prefers dry food and will pick out the kibbles that have the least amount of lysine on them. I have to mix in treats with the food to get her to eat it. She seems to be getting more used to it now that it's been a coupe of weeks, and I'm anxious to see how it will work for her. But this is much easier than the gel stuff from the vet.

For my cats

Posted by Reviewer2811175 on Oct 11, 2011

Received very quickly and was well packed. I ordered this because one of my 3 cats has chronic rhinitus/sinusitus. The powder alone did not clear it but I am hoping that after the infection has been cleared with the antibiotics etc this will keep him well. I put it on his wet food now and he doesn't notice any taste. I wasn't sure how much to give, but my vet said that it is a natural amino acid so that 500 grams is ok per day for him. Can't give a full rating as it is a bit soon to tell, but am willing to give it a go.

Lysine in CardioRetinometry®

Posted by Reviewer2773356 on Aug 26, 2011

Too often Vitamin C alone is not enough to reverse arterial disease. As we age our bodies need increasing amounts of all nutrients. NOW foods Lysine has been a favourite with the Institute for many years.

L-Lsine Powder isn't just for people.

Posted by Reviewer3323647 on Oct 09, 2011

We've been long time customers for this product as it's one of very few in powder form. This allows us give specific dosages in cat food. Yes, cat food. Lysine seems to work against feline herpes among other things. This is of utmost imnportance in a cattery.

For cold sores/herpes virus

Posted by Reviewer2711901 on Oct 16, 2011

My mom rarely gets cold sores anymore since I give her l-lysine every day. She has alzheimer's and can not swallow pills, so the powder is perfect to mix in with a little oatmeal or applesauce.

for shingles

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 26, 2011

Great help in making my shingles outbreak settle down and heal quickly. Back off on the dose if you get loose stools. I put it into empty capsules.

Used for Cold Sores

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Dec 02, 2011

Great, Great, Great!! I have been having cold sores every month for the past half year. This month I took this L-Lysine powder (half teaspoon 2 x per day) and I didn't have any cold sores anymore!! I am really pleased with it.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1149683 on May 15, 2011

product arrived quickly and has a 3 year outdat, thanks.

Great for humans & cats

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

We use this product for ourselves & for our cats. Anytime hey start sneezing I add this for a few days & it helps clear up whatever makes them sneeze. TY for carrying this product. Nice value too!

L-Lysine Powder 454g - amazing quantity

Posted by Reviewer2542867 on Jun 17, 2011

Received after 10 days, well packaged, I use 1/4 tspn in my smoothie and I don't notice any taste, I use it because I quite often get cold sores and herpes, I have none to date - so great !