L-Lsine Powder isn't just for people.

Posted by Reviewer3323647 on Oct 09, 2011

We've been long time customers for this product as it's one of very few in powder form. This allows us give specific dosages in cat food. Yes, cat food. Lysine seems to work against feline herpes among other things. This is of utmost imnportance in a cattery.

For cold sores/herpes virus

Posted by Reviewer2711901 on Oct 16, 2011

My mom rarely gets cold sores anymore since I give her l-lysine every day. She has alzheimer's and can not swallow pills, so the powder is perfect to mix in with a little oatmeal or applesauce.

for shingles

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Nov 26, 2011

Great help in making my shingles outbreak settle down and heal quickly. Back off on the dose if you get loose stools. I put it into empty capsules.

Used for Cold Sores

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Dec 02, 2011

Great, Great, Great!! I have been having cold sores every month for the past half year. This month I took this L-Lysine powder (half teaspoon 2 x per day) and I didn't have any cold sores anymore!! I am really pleased with it.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1149683 on May 15, 2011

product arrived quickly and has a 3 year outdat, thanks.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2251815 on Dec 31, 2011

We use L-Lysine daily for our rescue's special needs animals. It is the best deal for the money when you have many animals that need supplementing. Great value, excellent quality product, and fast delivery! I would highly recommend this product and company.

Great for humans & cats

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

We use this product for ourselves & for our cats. Anytime hey start sneezing I add this for a few days & it helps clear up whatever makes them sneeze. TY for carrying this product. Nice value too!

L-Lysine Powder 454g - amazing quantity

Posted by Reviewer2542867 on Jun 17, 2011

Received after 10 days, well packaged, I use 1/4 tspn in my smoothie and I don't notice any taste, I use it because I quite often get cold sores and herpes, I have none to date - so great !

Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

I bought it for my cat,it is very effective.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Seems fine. Dissolves well. I take this in combo with vit.C (3-3 gram) for cardio-vascular health.