Used for Cold Sores

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Dec 02, 2011

Great, Great, Great!! I have been having cold sores every month for the past half year. This month I took this L-Lysine powder (half teaspoon 2 x per day) and I didn't have any cold sores anymore!! I am really pleased with it.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1149683 on May 15, 2011

product arrived quickly and has a 3 year outdat, thanks.

Great for humans & cats

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

We use this product for ourselves & for our cats. Anytime hey start sneezing I add this for a few days & it helps clear up whatever makes them sneeze. TY for carrying this product. Nice value too!

L-Lysine Powder 454g - amazing quantity

Posted by Reviewer2542867 on Jun 17, 2011

Received after 10 days, well packaged, I use 1/4 tspn in my smoothie and I don't notice any taste, I use it because I quite often get cold sores and herpes, I have none to date - so great !

Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

I bought it for my cat,it is very effective.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Seems fine. Dissolves well. I take this in combo with vit.C (3-3 gram) for cardio-vascular health.

great for cats in rescue

Posted by Reviewer2998397 on Apr 25, 2011

This is great for reducing chances of eye issues or uri in cats - especially if you are fostering multiple cats. Great value.

Helps to heal a cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this in combination with Lysine cold sores treatment and it works great. It dries out my cold sores within 2 days. I use it with water. 2, 3 times per day I take half a teaspoon of this powder when I have cold sore. Will buy again. And have to mention great Iherb servise too.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Apr 14, 2011

L-lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. It plays a major role in calcium absorption, building muscle protein and the body's production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Cats like it!

Posted by 5161673117210370200 on Jul 22, 2015

We have tried other brands of L-Lysine before with our kitties (mixed with their food) and either they wouldn't touch it or we had to use flavor enhancers to sneak it past them. I checked with our vet first before purchasing this one to make sure it was OK since some of our kitties are extreme special needs with life threatening issues. This one they will actually eat in their food with no extra flavor enhancers...no tricks of any kind.