good for you & your pet

Posted by 5752524999211634621 on Feb 16, 2013

L-lysine has been recommended by my vet to boost my cat's immune system. It's east to scoop and mixes well with his wet food. Since it's also good for humans, I don't have to worry about spilling any in the kitchen or geting it on my hands. The only complaint is that it is a very fine powder and tends to rise into the air when poured into a smaller serving container. Highly recommend. Excellent price and delivery.

L-Lysine Powder 454g - amazing quantity

Posted by Reviewer2542867 on Jun 17, 2011

Received after 10 days, well packaged, I use 1/4 tspn in my smoothie and I don't notice any taste, I use it because I quite often get cold sores and herpes, I have none to date - so great !

Lysine ample supply

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 14, 2009

I used to buy L-Lysine by capsules in mili-gram. Now Foods L-Lysine is ideal. 454 grams is 454,000 mili-gram not only ample supply but also easy to ingest, by placing quarter or half tea spoon on the tongue and drink some water. I broke those capsules any way; now I don't need to deal with capsules at all.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2539147 on Oct 24, 2008

Grat idea, love the biggertub, I can keep a spoon in it, the granules sprinkle easily and my cats just eat it all up.....

Use for cats!

Posted by Reviewer3285534 on Sep 08, 2007

I have a small cattery and this works wonders to fight feline herpes virus.I add a generous amount to my cat food container and shake it up to mix like shake and bake.It helps my cats have a better immune system too.

Delivery was faster then ever

Posted by Reviewer3181572 on Nov 27, 2007

I got what I needed for my cats within days of ordering. I'm very happy and will order again.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3101198 on Oct 24, 2007

I love this stuff. I used to have to get pills and grind them up or try to find capsules and take them apart to add the product to food for my cats. And it works great.

keeps herpes away

Posted by arturas on Oct 17, 2015

great stuff,no more herpes outbreaks for me so far for a month, totally recommend to people who have herpes, stuff really works

Is a very good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

I mix this with other vitamines and amino acids for heart health.It is very easy to handle and is always dry and not too powdery.

great for cats in rescue

Posted by Reviewer2998397 on Apr 25, 2011

This is great for reducing chances of eye issues or uri in cats - especially if you are fostering multiple cats. Great value.