Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

L-Lysine Bulk Powder

Posted by Reviewer2655594 on Nov 19, 2010

I foster many cats. There is a constant battle with cleaning to prevent spread of germs. Even with that, you can't predict when an outbreak of some virus they carry within them will occur. I was just starting to see another wave of some respiratory outbreak beginning when I received the Lysine. Within two days, there was no more sneezing and eye weeping was turning around. In my position, I'm so greatful for bulk products like this.

Good quality, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Apr 20, 2011

Taste free powder sneaks into a smoothie without a hitch.

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2407266 on Dec 20, 2010

I'm very impressed with this product. Easy to dissolve, no unpleasant taste or aftertaste when combined with powdered vit C. I also add some calcium carbonate in order to buffer the vit C and calcium aids lysine absorbtion. Within seconds the concoction clears my nose and sinuses and I feel more energetic. Very cheap and was delivered within 10 days of ordering to France well packed. Thanks Nevena

Excellent choice

Posted by hele-ku-go on Jan 13, 2013

Pure l-lysin powder, great value. We foster stray kittens for a local shelter, and l-lysin is great to support their immune system and resistance to herpes virus before the vaccination. We've never had any problems with such a disease in our foster kittens.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2074643 on Oct 02, 2010

L-Lysine was reccomended by my Veterunarian when I began my dream of breeding and showing Persian Cats. Prone to respitory issues due to their facial structure, finding the powdered from in a larger container was exactly what I needed. I have been using L-Lysine powder in my kittys water abd food since 2003 and have very little issues with upper respitory in my kittys. I herb has always been my source.