Great for humans & cats

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

We use this product for ourselves & for our cats. Anytime hey start sneezing I add this for a few days & it helps clear up whatever makes them sneeze. TY for carrying this product. Nice value too!

L-Lysine Powder 454g - amazing quantity

Posted by Reviewer2542867 on Jun 17, 2011

Received after 10 days, well packaged, I use 1/4 tspn in my smoothie and I don't notice any taste, I use it because I quite often get cold sores and herpes, I have none to date - so great !

Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

I bought it for my cat,it is very effective.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Seems fine. Dissolves well. I take this in combo with vit.C (3-3 gram) for cardio-vascular health.

great for cats in rescue

Posted by Reviewer2998397 on Apr 25, 2011

This is great for reducing chances of eye issues or uri in cats - especially if you are fostering multiple cats. Great value.

Helps to heal a cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this in combination with Lysine cold sores treatment and it works great. It dries out my cold sores within 2 days. I use it with water. 2, 3 times per day I take half a teaspoon of this powder when I have cold sore. Will buy again. And have to mention great Iherb servise too.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Apr 14, 2011

L-lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. It plays a major role in calcium absorption, building muscle protein and the body's production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Lysine and Pauling

Posted by 5666302233670952595 on Nov 07, 2013

This L-Lysine is not only excellently priced, it is also a quality product. My use of it is connected with Linus Pauling's work with Vitamin C. When vitamin C is used in conjunction with Amino Acids Lysine and Proline, it appears to have some useful effects in the treatment of arterial plaque.

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jan 01, 2014

Since foods like nuts, seeds and grains are high in arginine, and low in lysine, I add a half teaspoon of lysine powder to my morning juice when I have oatmeal. At lunch, to balance the amino acids in the brown rice protein or pea protein smoothie, I also add a half teaspoon L-Lysine. Otherwise I get cold sores and this product has made that a thing of the past. One bottle lasts me a very long time )maybe 6 months or so).

Best you can buy

Posted by 5355351353129055045 on Mar 26, 2014

Clean, cheap, quickly soluble powder with minimal specific aftertase. "NOW" is the best!