Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

I bought it for my cat,it is very effective.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jul 06, 2011

Seems fine. Dissolves well. I take this in combo with vit.C (3-3 gram) for cardio-vascular health.

great for cats in rescue

Posted by Reviewer2998397 on Apr 25, 2011

This is great for reducing chances of eye issues or uri in cats - especially if you are fostering multiple cats. Great value.

cat love

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Apr 29, 2014

my cat eat easily. efficent is good.

L-Lysine usage

Posted by 4721746202032250937 on Aug 29, 2013

So easy and one less pill to take. Within 2 days I started to notice a difference in my symptons...thank you so much for the speedy delivery.

good for you & your pet

Posted by 5752524999211634621 on Feb 16, 2013

L-lysine has been recommended by my vet to boost my cat's immune system. It's east to scoop and mixes well with his wet food. Since it's also good for humans, I don't have to worry about spilling any in the kitchen or geting it on my hands. The only complaint is that it is a very fine powder and tends to rise into the air when poured into a smaller serving container. Highly recommend. Excellent price and delivery.

Helps to heal a cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this in combination with Lysine cold sores treatment and it works great. It dries out my cold sores within 2 days. I use it with water. 2, 3 times per day I take half a teaspoon of this powder when I have cold sore. Will buy again. And have to mention great Iherb servise too.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Apr 14, 2011

L-lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. It plays a major role in calcium absorption, building muscle protein and the body's production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

very happy to have this for cases of herpes and other viral trouble, even in our cats

exellent