Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

When I added L-lysine to the powder mix I was using (Vitamin C, L-proline, MSM), I found that it increased the effectiveness of this combo in improving my immune system. Really a great combo that produces amazing results. And, because iherb provides them all in powder form, it greatly increases their effectiveness. It seems that when you are dealing with chronic illness, it is very difficult to get the quantity of these crucial vitamins that is required to overcome the problem unless you go to a powder form.

Is a very good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

I mix this with other vitamines and amino acids for heart health.It is very easy to handle and is always dry and not too powdery.

Lysine ample supply

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 14, 2009

I used to buy L-Lysine by capsules in mili-gram. Now Foods L-Lysine is ideal. 454 grams is 454,000 mili-gram not only ample supply but also easy to ingest, by placing quarter or half tea spoon on the tongue and drink some water. I broke those capsules any way; now I don't need to deal with capsules at all.