Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2074643 on Oct 02, 2010

L-Lysine was reccomended by my Veterunarian when I began my dream of breeding and showing Persian Cats. Prone to respitory issues due to their facial structure, finding the powdered from in a larger container was exactly what I needed. I have been using L-Lysine powder in my kittys water abd food since 2003 and have very little issues with upper respitory in my kittys. I herb has always been my source.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

When I added L-lysine to the powder mix I was using (Vitamin C, L-proline, MSM), I found that it increased the effectiveness of this combo in improving my immune system. Really a great combo that produces amazing results. And, because iherb provides them all in powder form, it greatly increases their effectiveness. It seems that when you are dealing with chronic illness, it is very difficult to get the quantity of these crucial vitamins that is required to overcome the problem unless you go to a powder form.

Is a very good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

I mix this with other vitamines and amino acids for heart health.It is very easy to handle and is always dry and not too powdery.