Not a strict vegetarian, but

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

My diet is mostly vegetarian, so I do not always get the best protein balance. I like the taste of Lysine, so I add it directly to some foods I eat.

L-Lsine Powder isn't just for people.

Posted by Reviewer3323647 on Oct 09, 2011

We've been long time customers for this product as it's one of very few in powder form. This allows us give specific dosages in cat food. Yes, cat food. Lysine seems to work against feline herpes among other things. This is of utmost imnportance in a cattery.

Great Price For Bulk Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3344358 on Dec 01, 2008

I have cats on long term Lysine that I can't get a pill into so was VERY glad to finally find somewhere I could get the powder . . . and . . . not only in bulk but at a great price . . . I couldn't afford what my Vet was charging! Thank-you!!!!!

Great for humans & cats

Posted by Reviewer3362514 on Jan 09, 2012

We use this product for ourselves & for our cats. Anytime hey start sneezing I add this for a few days & it helps clear up whatever makes them sneeze. TY for carrying this product. Nice value too!

exellent

Posted by Reviewer1571910 on Mar 18, 2009

great for coldsore

Now Foods, L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1444398 on Jan 05, 2008

I use this for my barn cats. This is much cheaper than buying it from the vet!

Outstanding for my cat's Feline Herpes

Posted by Reviewer1390664 on Mar 26, 2007

I use this product for cat's feline herpes. The vet said that she looked liked she never had feline herpes after I started her on this lysine product!

Helps to heal a cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Apr 13, 2011

I use this in combination with Lysine cold sores treatment and it works great. It dries out my cold sores within 2 days. I use it with water. 2, 3 times per day I take half a teaspoon of this powder when I have cold sore. Will buy again. And have to mention great Iherb servise too.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

very happy to have this for cases of herpes and other viral trouble, even in our cats

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 09, 2007

I use this powder for my cats - mixed in with some canned food each morning. I believe this is an excellent preventative since we have a multi-cat household with three cats who are constantly symptomatic with Feline Rhinotracheitis. The quality of the product seems very good and consistent (I've gone through about 10 of these so far) and the price is definitely right on iHerb.com so I'm a satisfied customer.