Best you can buy

Posted by 5355351353129055045 on Mar 26, 2014

Clean, cheap, quickly soluble powder with minimal specific aftertase. "NOW" is the best!

cat love

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Apr 29, 2014

my cat eat easily. efficent is good.

good for you & your pet

Posted by 5752524999211634621 on Feb 16, 2013

L-lysine has been recommended by my vet to boost my cat's immune system. It's east to scoop and mixes well with his wet food. Since it's also good for humans, I don't have to worry about spilling any in the kitchen or geting it on my hands. The only complaint is that it is a very fine powder and tends to rise into the air when poured into a smaller serving container. Highly recommend. Excellent price and delivery.

L-Lysine usage

Posted by 4721746202032250937 on Aug 29, 2013

So easy and one less pill to take. Within 2 days I started to notice a difference in my symptons...thank you so much for the speedy delivery.

Great value, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

I use lysine supplementation to balance out the arginine I ingest every day. This prevents the stimulation of a latent herpes virus that I've lived with all my life. Thanks to Now Foods and iHerb, I now have a source for a quality product at a reasonable price.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2251815 on Dec 31, 2011

We use L-Lysine daily for our rescue's special needs animals. It is the best deal for the money when you have many animals that need supplementing. Great value, excellent quality product, and fast delivery! I would highly recommend this product and company.

keeps herpes away

Posted by arturas on Oct 17, 2015

great stuff,no more herpes outbreaks for me so far for a month, totally recommend to people who have herpes, stuff really works

L-Lysine for cats

Posted by Reviewer2436405 on Nov 25, 2008

Works great for preventing runny eyes and cold-like symptoms in cats that are caused by the herpes virus. Just add 500 mg to some wet food twice a day. It has no taste and so the cats won't even notice it.

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2539147 on Oct 24, 2008

Grat idea, love the biggertub, I can keep a spoon in it, the granules sprinkle easily and my cats just eat it all up.....

Not a strict vegetarian, but

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

My diet is mostly vegetarian, so I do not always get the best protein balance. I like the taste of Lysine, so I add it directly to some foods I eat.