Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2074643 on Oct 02, 2010

L-Lysine was reccomended by my Veterunarian when I began my dream of breeding and showing Persian Cats. Prone to respitory issues due to their facial structure, finding the powdered from in a larger container was exactly what I needed. I have been using L-Lysine powder in my kittys water abd food since 2003 and have very little issues with upper respitory in my kittys. I herb has always been my source.

Awesome product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3160241 on Nov 15, 2007

I am using this product to boost the immune system of cats and kittens that are a part of a rescue I volunteer with and it is wonderful! This powder sticks to the dry food great and also mixes well with wet food. It has kept so many from upper respiratory infections and other cold type symptoms. Again, it is wonderful. Thanks for the great price!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1129720 on Jun 14, 2010

Great value and easy to feed to pets and humans. The taste is a bit icky, so I prefer to mix it in a citrus juice to mask it. Works well for my cat's herpes too.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2082216 on Jan 12, 2011

This was recommended by our veterinarian for a case of Herpes in our Bombay. Haven't had him on it long enough to evaluate long term, but it seems to be helping with his eye problem.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.