Lysine ample supply

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 14, 2009

I used to buy L-Lysine by capsules in mili-gram. Now Foods L-Lysine is ideal. 454 grams is 454,000 mili-gram not only ample supply but also easy to ingest, by placing quarter or half tea spoon on the tongue and drink some water. I broke those capsules any way; now I don't need to deal with capsules at all.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1615882 on May 18, 2009

As usual, iHerb provides the highest quality products at the best prices. Their customer service is excellent and shipping is fast. I've been a loyal customer for years and plan to continue.

Is a very good value

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Sep 01, 2009

I mix this with other vitamines and amino acids for heart health.It is very easy to handle and is always dry and not too powdery.

Great Price For Bulk Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3344358 on Dec 01, 2008

I have cats on long term Lysine that I can't get a pill into so was VERY glad to finally find somewhere I could get the powder . . . and . . . not only in bulk but at a great price . . . I couldn't afford what my Vet was charging! Thank-you!!!!!

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2539147 on Oct 24, 2008

Grat idea, love the biggertub, I can keep a spoon in it, the granules sprinkle easily and my cats just eat it all up.....

Not a strict vegetarian, but

Posted by Reviewer3311869 on Nov 18, 2008

My diet is mostly vegetarian, so I do not always get the best protein balance. I like the taste of Lysine, so I add it directly to some foods I eat.

Delivery was faster then ever

Posted by Reviewer3181572 on Nov 27, 2007

I got what I needed for my cats within days of ordering. I'm very happy and will order again.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 09, 2007

I use this powder for my cats - mixed in with some canned food each morning. I believe this is an excellent preventative since we have a multi-cat household with three cats who are constantly symptomatic with Feline Rhinotracheitis. The quality of the product seems very good and consistent (I've gone through about 10 of these so far) and the price is definitely right on iHerb.com so I'm a satisfied customer.

Outstanding for my cat's Feline Herpes

Posted by Reviewer1390664 on Mar 26, 2007

I use this product for cat's feline herpes. The vet said that she looked liked she never had feline herpes after I started her on this lysine product!

Use for cats!

Posted by Reviewer3285534 on Sep 08, 2007

I have a small cattery and this works wonders to fight feline herpes virus.I add a generous amount to my cat food container and shake it up to mix like shake and bake.It helps my cats have a better immune system too.