EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Your Cart is Empty
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

iHerb Customer Reviews

Now Foods, L-Lysine, Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

$14.01
$21.99
Savings of: $7.98 (36% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 241 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 41-45 of 216 total

« Previous | 7 8 9 10 11 | Next »

L-lysine

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1403240 on Feb 10, 2009

Convenient for cat owners to use.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Essensiel aminosyre, styrker immunforsvaret - Forebygger herpes, benkjørhet, helvetesild - og hjelper de med hjertesykdom

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by etiskhandel on Apr 20, 2013

Aminosyrer som lysin er byggesteinene i protein. Et signal på at kroppen får for lite lysin gjennom kosten er tretthet, kvalme, tap av apetitt, urolighet mm. Dersom man er plaget med dårlig immunforsvar og gjentagende herpesutbrudd anbefales tilskudd av lysin som forebyggende (før utbrudd) Lysin hjelper kroppen å absorbere kalsium. kalsium er avgjørende for bein helse, og noen forskere mener at lysin kan bidra til å forhindre bentap assosiert med osteoporose. Jeg kjøpte dette produktet for å forebygge herpes, og har ikke hatt antydning til utbrudd etter at jeg begynte med denne (og sitron balm) I tillegg fant jeg utrolig interessant informasjon om at dette i kombinasjon med vitamin c hjelper mange som har hjertesykdommer. søk opp linus pauling på google for mer info

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good product at a great price - to keep humans' and cats' herpes at bay!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Got this at first for my cats. Ended up using it myself. Instead of swallowing too many pills, I put a heaping tablespoon of this into my smoothie (with whey protein, bananas + other fruits, wheat bran, and rice milk). That way I don't taste it, and it absorbs fast and well. Otherwise it's kind of salty. I make a huge (double) portion and drink it over the course of 3-4 hrs (during & post work outs, and/or on my rest days as a meal-to-go). It holds up well, because I freeze the bananas and use frozen fruit. A tablespoon of L-Lysine = 3 teaspoons = (4 x 500 mgs in each teaspoon) x 3 = 6,000+ mgs of L-Lysine! It's a high dose, but that's what works for me to keep herpes outbreaks at bay. However, I still occasionally break out, particularly when stressed or tired and especially if I don't get enough sleep. So I do my best to avoid all that. I also have recently tried Liquid Silver at the very onset of an outbreak & it killed it so fast I couldn't believe it! I used Silver Biotics brand with 10ppm Silver and after more research reordered it. Still need to see what happens longer term. Will update later.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Huge bottle, better find someone to share it with you.

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

I buy this product for my cats. This L-Lysine powder is so big, I think 4 cats will take 2 years to finish this bottle. I may try to start taking it myself later.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Good for my cats

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5744846173423144965 on Sep 16, 2014

Good for my cats

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 41-45 of 216 total

« Previous | 7 8 9 10 11 | Next »