First Order

Posted by Reviewer2393008 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product and fantastic service!!

Great product for feline herpes

Posted by Reviewer1995819 on Mar 12, 2008

I have a feral colony of cats. This helps keep their herpes in check. I pour this over their food. I actually mix them two different kinds of food in a large tub and sprinkle this over it as I mix the food. I put just enough to not be distracting or destroy the taste and the texture of the food.

Dianimal

Posted by Reviewer1479800 on Apr 25, 2008

great product, dissolves well, can't taste it. Better than taking pills, was not able to find locally

Delivery was faster then ever

Posted by Reviewer3181572 on Nov 27, 2007

I got what I needed for my cats within days of ordering. I'm very happy and will order again.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 09, 2007

I use this powder for my cats - mixed in with some canned food each morning. I believe this is an excellent preventative since we have a multi-cat household with three cats who are constantly symptomatic with Feline Rhinotracheitis. The quality of the product seems very good and consistent (I've gone through about 10 of these so far) and the price is definitely right on iHerb.com so I'm a satisfied customer.

Use for cats!

Posted by Reviewer3285534 on Sep 08, 2007

I have a small cattery and this works wonders to fight feline herpes virus.I add a generous amount to my cat food container and shake it up to mix like shake and bake.It helps my cats have a better immune system too.

Outstanding for my cat's Feline Herpes

Posted by Reviewer1390664 on Mar 26, 2007

I use this product for cat's feline herpes. The vet said that she looked liked she never had feline herpes after I started her on this lysine product!

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer3101198 on Oct 24, 2007

I love this stuff. I used to have to get pills and grind them up or try to find capsules and take them apart to add the product to food for my cats. And it works great.

Best deal on lysine

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Oct 16, 2010

An essential amino acid, there is not enough lysine in many grains for adequate nutrition, which is one of the complications that vegetarians run into. Many people consider it to be a natural anti-viral; how valid this is, I'm not sure, but it is safe in any dosage. This NOW product is the best deal. I add some to almost everything I cook, especially food for my parrot. Birds need lysine supplementation.

Now Foods, L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1444398 on Jan 05, 2008

I use this for my barn cats. This is much cheaper than buying it from the vet!