Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2073953 on Mar 05, 2011

When I added L-lysine to the powder mix I was using (Vitamin C, L-proline, MSM), I found that it increased the effectiveness of this combo in improving my immune system. Really a great combo that produces amazing results. And, because iherb provides them all in powder form, it greatly increases their effectiveness. It seems that when you are dealing with chronic illness, it is very difficult to get the quantity of these crucial vitamins that is required to overcome the problem unless you go to a powder form.

L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1360740 on Feb 28, 2011

I have been using this product for years and I always re-order it. I wouldn't be without it. I love it. The powder is great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1263404 on Feb 19, 2011

I have just started using this product. I put 4 tsp in my morning smoothie. I have a cold and alot of chest congestion and it seems to be making my recover faster. Last year I had this same type of virus and it lasted 2 months, so far I have had it for one week and I feel the difference.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Balances all my amino acids! So great!!!

April from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1950143 on Feb 04, 2011

iherb were very prompt with their order. Would have no hesitation in ordering from them again. The Lysine bottle however seemed very fragile and like other customers have complained before when you open the bottle the lysine powder flies onto the outside of the bottle. I have put the lysine powder into another container and this seems to have fixed the problem. Overall quite a good product.

Great ward against Herpes outbreaks

Posted by Reviewer2831928 on Jan 29, 2011

1500mg before meals to make sure you ingest more Lysine than Arginine. Please read up on the Lysine/ Arginine Ration and how high amounts of Arginine in your diet can trigger herpes outbreaks. I prefer the powder over pills with fillers. This is a quality product at a great price.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

very happy to have this for cases of herpes and other viral trouble, even in our cats

Good

Posted by Reviewer3029307 on Jan 21, 2011

Part of my Linus Pauling formula

L-Lysine

Posted by Reviewer2212626 on Jan 20, 2011

Wonderful product, shipped very quickly. I am very pleased with the service.

First time order.