L-Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer1615882 on May 18, 2009

As usual, iHerb provides the highest quality products at the best prices. Their customer service is excellent and shipping is fast. I've been a loyal customer for years and plan to continue.

ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Apr 14, 2011

L-lysine is a necessary building block for all protein in the body. It plays a major role in calcium absorption, building muscle protein and the body's production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies. For years now I have been dealing with iherb and I have always received excellent service and pricing.

Used for Cold Sores

Posted by Reviewer1181747 on Dec 02, 2011

Great, Great, Great!! I have been having cold sores every month for the past half year. This month I took this L-Lysine powder (half teaspoon 2 x per day) and I didn't have any cold sores anymore!! I am really pleased with it.

cat love

Posted by 4884383912301279627 on Apr 29, 2014

my cat eat easily. efficent is good.

L-Lysine usage

Posted by 4721746202032250937 on Aug 29, 2013

So easy and one less pill to take. Within 2 days I started to notice a difference in my symptons...thank you so much for the speedy delivery.

Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

I bought it for my cat,it is very effective.

Good service

Posted by Reviewer1149683 on May 15, 2011

product arrived quickly and has a 3 year outdat, thanks.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2251815 on Dec 31, 2011

We use L-Lysine daily for our rescue's special needs animals. It is the best deal for the money when you have many animals that need supplementing. Great value, excellent quality product, and fast delivery! I would highly recommend this product and company.

Great product for feline herpes

Posted by Reviewer1995819 on Mar 12, 2008

I have a feral colony of cats. This helps keep their herpes in check. I pour this over their food. I actually mix them two different kinds of food in a large tub and sprinkle this over it as I mix the food. I put just enough to not be distracting or destroy the taste and the texture of the food.

Best deal on lysine

Posted by Reviewer2001489 on Oct 16, 2010

An essential amino acid, there is not enough lysine in many grains for adequate nutrition, which is one of the complications that vegetarians run into. Many people consider it to be a natural anti-viral; how valid this is, I'm not sure, but it is safe in any dosage. This NOW product is the best deal. I add some to almost everything I cook, especially food for my parrot. Birds need lysine supplementation.