Now Foods, L-Methionine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

I take with TMG Powder

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Dec 08, 2007

For detoxification purposes, I take this with TMG Powder (the combined effect similar to Sam-E without the cost). High quality and great price.

carbohydrate cravings, anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

as with phenylalanine, 2 in the afternon and after supper are a great appetite suppressant and carb crave cutter. it is also a calming amino acid that helps with anxiety and racing thoughts.

Great with TMG powder for joints

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 12, 2008

Someone else had mentioned taking this with Now Foods TMG powder for joints. I have always had bad knees. Glucosamine worked great alone, but hiked up my glucose blood test score, so stopped that. Decided to try the combination and within a week I was going up and down stairs and realized that the potato chip crunching was nearly gone. No pain. Works great in combo. Had my sister try it...same results. We are 55 and 60 years of age. Worked great for both of us.

endometriosis treatment

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 22, 2013

Liver detoxifier, flushes out excess estrogen. For the treatment of endometriosis alongside Choline and Inositol. It reduces the pelvic pain completely during the pms.

messed me up

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Feb 19, 2011

I took this with Now choline & inositol and it bottomed out my blood pressure. I couldn't keep my balance upon waking and I thought I would fall down or pass out. This is a dangerous liver detoxifier.