July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, L-Methionine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

I take with TMG Powder

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Dec 08, 2007

For detoxification purposes, I take this with TMG Powder (the combined effect similar to Sam-E without the cost). High quality and great price.

carbohydrate cravings, anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

as with phenylalanine, 2 in the afternon and after supper are a great appetite suppressant and carb crave cutter. it is also a calming amino acid that helps with anxiety and racing thoughts.

Great with TMG powder for joints

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 12, 2008

Someone else had mentioned taking this with Now Foods TMG powder for joints. I have always had bad knees. Glucosamine worked great alone, but hiked up my glucose blood test score, so stopped that. Decided to try the combination and within a week I was going up and down stairs and realized that the potato chip crunching was nearly gone. No pain. Works great in combo. Had my sister try it...same results. We are 55 and 60 years of age. Worked great for both of us.

endometriosis treatment

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 22, 2013

Liver detoxifier, flushes out excess estrogen. For the treatment of endometriosis alongside Choline and Inositol. It reduces the pelvic pain completely during the pms.

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 18, 2010

My skin on my chest is having rashes for a while and I have tried all sorts of cream and lotion without success. A friend of mine introduce me to take Methionine to reduce histamine in my body. I wasn't sure what he was saying but since I've tried almost everything I may as well try this and I have no regrets. NOW Methionine is making my rashes subsiding gradually. Double thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this product and service is great!!