Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 18, 2010

My skin on my chest is having rashes for a while and I have tried all sorts of cream and lotion without success. A friend of mine introduce me to take Methionine to reduce histamine in my body. I wasn't sure what he was saying but since I've tried almost everything I may as well try this and I have no regrets. NOW Methionine is making my rashes subsiding gradually. Double thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this product and service is great!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2493919 on Nov 01, 2010

I purchased this for my sister's diverticulitis. She said this is a wonderful product. She has more energy and feels like doing things. She also said she missed taking them a couple days and she could really tell the difference in the way she felt.

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 29, 2011

I have trouble with the methyl process and this has been helping with detoxifying my very toxic body.

L-Methionine

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This has the pungent sulfur smell that it is supposed to and helps to increase the methionine levels our bodies are supposed to have for many processes. As we get older we are not as capable of converting proteins into amino acids....so adding a little is helpful.

messed me up

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Feb 19, 2011

I took this with Now choline & inositol and it bottomed out my blood pressure. I couldn't keep my balance upon waking and I thought I would fall down or pass out. This is a dangerous liver detoxifier.

downdog

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Feb 26, 2008

Use with TMG in place of SAM-e works real well.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on May 05, 2011

Methionine should be taken with Vitamin B6, so this is a great combination...works great for high histamine!

helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on May 05, 2015

This is the amino acid you body uses to make SAM-E which is supposed to be good for depression. I can definitely tell the difference in my mood when I take it. I feel happier.

Good product

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I use this to try and combat my allergy/histamine issues, together with excessive amounts of calcium and magnesium. I cannot say if it helps, but I feel better on it. No adverse reaction to the capsules.

Essential nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 18, 2009

I have a dysfunctional methylation system, and methionine is essential to me everyday. Iherb allows me to purchase this product at a fantastic price, and it generally arrives in 5 days. Really cant say enough how happy i am with their pricing, product range and delivery AAA+