New To iHerb?

Now Foods, L-Methionine, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 18, 2010

My skin on my chest is having rashes for a while and I have tried all sorts of cream and lotion without success. A friend of mine introduce me to take Methionine to reduce histamine in my body. I wasn't sure what he was saying but since I've tried almost everything I may as well try this and I have no regrets. NOW Methionine is making my rashes subsiding gradually. Double thumbs up to iHerb for carrying this product and service is great!!

downdog

Posted by Reviewer1043978 on Feb 26, 2008

Use with TMG in place of SAM-e works real well.

L-Methionine

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This has the pungent sulfur smell that it is supposed to and helps to increase the methionine levels our bodies are supposed to have for many processes. As we get older we are not as capable of converting proteins into amino acids....so adding a little is helpful.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on May 05, 2011

Methionine should be taken with Vitamin B6, so this is a great combination...works great for high histamine!

Methionine

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Mar 10, 2010

I purchased it to relieve stomach pain from pancreatic insufficiency. It does a great job. I only have to take 1 pill 4-5 days per week to ease the pain. Now I can enjoy drinking coffee again without the major stomach ache afterward. If you are having stomach pain following pancreatitis, I highly recommend it.