Headache

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Mar 21, 2010

I don't know why but this gave me a huge headache! I'm not taking it anymore! I gave it three stars because it is not the brand's fault that it gave me a headache and is probably just an individual thing meaning it doesn't work for me but may work for you.

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer2340964 on Dec 06, 2007

Good digestive aid for pancreas.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1922382 on Oct 14, 2008

Works for my diverticulitis

Taking it for OCD

Posted by Reviewer2299240 on Oct 19, 2010

I just started taking this product. Hope it'll work. They say that it reduces histamine levels and helps for OCD. Thanks to iherb for the fast delivery, it was incredible...

helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on May 05, 2015

This is the amino acid you body uses to make SAM-E which is supposed to be good for depression. I can definitely tell the difference in my mood when I take it. I feel happier.

Happy with this.

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

We've been using this for over a year for our 8yo and we are very happy with the results. Medium sized capsules, he has no problems swallowing.

Not sure

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have been using these as part of my regimen for estrogen dominance (and adrenal fatigue). As I started several supplements at once, it's hard to tell. But I will update if I try it alone + bloodwork.

L-Methionine with Vitamin B-6 500 mg, 100 caps

Posted by Reviewer1994878 on Nov 04, 2009

seems to work very well - at least as good as other methionine that i have used. I like the additional B6 with it. I expect to continue using this brand.

I don't think it works.

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

I've used this religiously for 4 weeks as per product instructions and no changes.

L-Methionine

Posted by Reviewer2869369 on Mar 19, 2009

Love this product and the price is good. Works and helps with my water retention.