Methionine

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Mar 10, 2010

I purchased it to relieve stomach pain from pancreatic insufficiency. It does a great job. I only have to take 1 pill 4-5 days per week to ease the pain. Now I can enjoy drinking coffee again without the major stomach ache afterward. If you are having stomach pain following pancreatitis, I highly recommend it.

Helps digestion

Posted by Reviewer2340964 on Dec 06, 2007

Good digestive aid for pancreas.

Taking it for OCD

Posted by Reviewer2299240 on Oct 19, 2010

I just started taking this product. Hope it'll work. They say that it reduces histamine levels and helps for OCD. Thanks to iherb for the fast delivery, it was incredible...

Happy with this.

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on May 21, 2015

We've been using this for over a year for our 8yo and we are very happy with the results. Medium sized capsules, he has no problems swallowing.

Headache

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Mar 21, 2010

I don't know why but this gave me a huge headache! I'm not taking it anymore! I gave it three stars because it is not the brand's fault that it gave me a headache and is probably just an individual thing meaning it doesn't work for me but may work for you.

L-Methionine

Posted by Reviewer2869369 on Mar 19, 2009

Love this product and the price is good. Works and helps with my water retention.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1922382 on Oct 14, 2008

Works for my diverticulitis

works great

Posted by Reviewer3005165 on May 08, 2014

I give L-Methionine to my dog who is incontinent and it really does prevent her from leaking throughout the day. I even recommended it to my 77 year old Mom! You may have to play with the does a bit to figure out what will work best. My dog gets two caps in the morning and two in the evening.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2659730 on Jul 13, 2011

Capsules work best for me due to digestion problems, so when I found this product here at such a great price I ordered a few bottles. For best absorption, I open the capsules and take the powder directly with liquid and the taste isn't bad at all. And I can definitely tell when I miss a dose. Great product, great price! Super fast shipping as well!

best price

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Aug 26, 2013

i do not see a reason for someone to spend more. this is an excellent product