Not sure

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have been using these as part of my regimen for estrogen dominance (and adrenal fatigue). As I started several supplements at once, it's hard to tell. But I will update if I try it alone + bloodwork.

Rapid benefits for fatty liver, high cholesterol, muscle building & fat loss WITHOUT EXERCISE!!! =)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 13, 2012

I am very impressed with this product. I take it along with lecithin and it's a very potent lipotropic which act synergistically and together melts fat fast. I do take 2 or 3 caps per day and might up. My book said L-methionine is good for fatty liver, cholesterol, osteoporosis and chemical detox. It's a gentle detox without side effects. I have severe allergies to chemicals and this works much better than anything I've tried before, including the molybdenum and the liver detox teas. Plus I get no side effects with this. However please note: it arrived late in the day in a box that felt as if it was 100 degrees to the touch. Had traveled all day in the heat wave, not good: it arrived reeking of sulfur! Still it is effective and the sulfur odor surprisingly doesn't cause me to retch. I will stock up on this, the muscle building is quite impressive considering I am not exercising. I am also taking this with about 2 grams of L-Carnitine in divided doses. Also my skin is looking good and my neck and arms are getting firm after steroids ruined my body turning my lean and toned body into flab.

not used yet

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 02, 2012

As above

possibly affecting mood

Posted by Reviewer1857312 on Dec 25, 2011

Took it to act as anti-histamine but I believe it can have an impact on mood, through SAM-e precursor biochemical routes.

Posted by Reviewer2200562 on Dec 07, 2011

Important Amino Acid.

L-Methionine

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Oct 17, 2011

This has the pungent sulfur smell that it is supposed to and helps to increase the methionine levels our bodies are supposed to have for many processes. As we get older we are not as capable of converting proteins into amino acids....so adding a little is helpful.

L- Methionine 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2767665 on Jul 17, 2011

The order was sent fast and the price was very cheap compared to what I would pay locally.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2659730 on Jul 13, 2011

Capsules work best for me due to digestion problems, so when I found this product here at such a great price I ordered a few bottles. For best absorption, I open the capsules and take the powder directly with liquid and the taste isn't bad at all. And I can definitely tell when I miss a dose. Great product, great price! Super fast shipping as well!

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Jun 29, 2011

I have trouble with the methyl process and this has been helping with detoxifying my very toxic body.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2930102 on May 26, 2011

Now Foods has the best products. Simple and Complete.