Now Foods, L-OptiZinc, 30 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Now Foods, L-OptiZinc

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on Apr 04, 2011

I knew I had a zinc deficiency from the white spots on my fingernails. I have been using a standard amino acid chelated zinc which I purchased locally in Australia. I thought I was taking care of my deficiency but my symptoms did not improve. I then decided to try this form of zinc & now my symptoms are improving quickly. The greasy skin was gone on day two!, my skin became softer, I no longer felt cold, digestion is better, I no longer feel as hungry, sleep quality is much better, I feel more relaxed, I have more stamina & the white spots have disappeared from my nails. I believe zinc levels in the soil are extremely low (particularly in Australia) as I have always eaten a very healthy diet. I will now be taking this zinc for the rest of my life to prevent deficiency. This is the only 'L-OptiZinc' that I could find, which is better absorbed than the ordinary 'OptiZinc'. Kudos to Now Foods for using top notch ingredients & to iHerb for stocking it! Highly recommended!

Really does work for Candida

Posted by Reviewer3121335 From North Carolina on Apr 03, 2011

I had an itch in my inner ear that I could never reach to scratch. Antibiotics didn't help, and my doctor said it looked squeaky clean. I suspected Candida, and taking this Zinc twice a day has completely eliminated my itch. My allergies are also almost gone, I was always sneezing and rubbing my nose, really gross. I bought this for good wound healing and it ended up alleviating my allergies and Candida problem. Amazing!

Now Foods, L-OptiZinc, 30 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1243295 From California on Jun 24, 2011

I really like this Zinc. It has copper in it, which is very important. I used a Zinc supplement without copper at one time and I started getting white spots under my fingernails and upon studing why this was happening, I found out that Zinc without copper is the cause of these white spots, so I started this Zinc supplement and the white spots went away and never came back. You must have the right amount of copper in a Zinc supplement.

A Mom

Posted by Reviewer3292177 From Kentucky on Oct 29, 2008

I had gestational diabetes, then I started taking this brand of zinc, and with the next baby--no sugar problems! I love your site, I can find what I want at low prices and low shipping too,also very prompt.

Great product, also for astma

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on Sep 19, 2008

This is the best Zinc formulation as far as I know. For Zinc is very hard to absorb. This is the best form, so you can be sure your body will get Zinc. My brother uses it too, and after a week or so, his astma was getting less! I use it together with Iron 18 mg and Cupper 2 mg. Only those have to be taken at least 4 hours later or earlier as the Zinc.