L-OptiZine

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Aug 12, 2008

Find it helpful to use this product for a few days folowing first signs of sore throat or cold.

Good as a sleep aid.

Posted by Reviewer1265776 on Sep 11, 2011

I use it as a sleep aid together with magnesium and have deeper sleeps now.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2387412 on Jan 21, 2011

Definilely has improved my immunesystem and skin. My pimples heals much faster than before I started to eat zinc.

great for acne and rosacea

Posted by Reviewer1237289 on Jul 27, 2012

I started taking this for my adult acne/rosacea. I noticed a difference within about 3 days and it seems to have dramatically reduced the number of pimples, balckheads, and whiteheadds I get as well as the redness of my face.

A solid 3 star product.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 28, 2012

I've tried several different zinc products over the years to help with my adult acne. This product is mildly helpful, and doesn't upset my stomach if I take it with a meal. However, it doesn't really compare to Jarrow Formula Zinc Balance, which I have found immensely helpful in clearing my skin. I will definitely switch back to Zinc Balance.

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer2743011 on Aug 19, 2012

I have been taking this for 50 days. I have done a zinc tally test to see if my levels have risen after this amount of time, and the test shows no improvement from baseline. I don't recommend this product

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

It's good, but 2 stars down for the fillers - one for the magnesium stearate and another one for the rice flour. Can't they not put any sh*t? I prefer to pay a buck or two more, but to have all natural product that isn't harmful to my body!

love

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Apr 13, 2013

this is my 4th bottles. Since I start consuming this, i see good improvement in my acne scar. Zinc really clears my scars. UPDATE: still using this! Can't live without this! Scars are gone...fyi, my oldest scars were 6-8months old and I started to see improvement after I uptake to 3 caps a day (90mg/day), divided in 3 doses. Now I lower the dose to 60mg/day. Planning to lower again to 30mg as maintenance.

Adrenal help

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Use every day for adrenal help.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1246206 on May 01, 2012

I have taken these capsules for a month now and I can really see a difference in my skin. It looks better! Especially on my face. Less zits and more even skintone.