Cannot take

Posted by LouLou on Dec 01, 2012

Zinc supplements often make me feel sick but this one made me vomit. Never again.

useless

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 04, 2015

Useless for various health issues that my husband and I have, otherwise alleviated by zinc. Apart from being useless, it is also makes both of us nauseated. Zinc picolinate, on the other hand, helps a lot.

Zinc: a boost I can feel

Posted by Reviewer3163095 on Jun 11, 2009

I can actually feel more energy on the days when I take Now Foods, L-OptiZinc. (I don't take it everyday because I'm trying to better balance my copper:zinc ratio by taking copper everyday.) I get it from iherb.com; the best prices, outstanding service.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3255809 on Mar 05, 2008

I take it every day, and I notice my skin has improved. I like that it has copper too for easy absorption.

For eye and skin health

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Oct 25, 2008

You can trust NOW products. I believe that this zinc product keeps my eyes and skin very healthy.

SUPPORT FOR RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on Aug 12, 2010

I use a small amount of Zinc supplement to help with my RA stiffness and pain in both my wrists. Zinc supplements help the body activate omega-3 fatty acids which in turn elevates stiffness and pain. A good additional choice would be to add more omega-3 fatty acids to your diet and or use fish or flaxseed oil supplements. This supplement alone is only one part of relieving pain from RA so see my other reviews on: Doctor’s Best “Curcumin C3 Complex”, Now “Pantothenic Acid”, and Now “EGCg-Green Tea”.

Another great Thyroid supplement

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011

This one is good because it has copper too, if you take extra zinc you need extra copper. This is great for Thyroid, among other things, and I felt the difference right away! You can't overdose minerals, if you take a multivitamin make sure it doesn't contain more than 15mg zinc and 1.5mg copper otherwise you can't take this product and your multivitamin will be enough (and safe)

a better zinc

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

when researching zinc products, i liked the fact that this claims that it has qualities that help with the uptake and retention of the element. balancing the zinc with copper is an excellent process. in doing so, they say that it helps to impede any interferences from things like phytic acid and fiber. this product has been instrumental in getting those white spots off of my fingernails and strengthening my immune system with just two 30 milligram caps per day

Opti-Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2587032 on Sep 30, 2012

Quality high does zinc tablets; in combination with other supplements have produced results. My skin is clearer and looks healthier.

A staple supplement for me

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Jul 30, 2012

I've taken these for years now and it's a staple supplement for me. They are the perfect dosage; you don't need any more than that.