July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, L-Theanine, Double Strength, 200 mg, 60 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not sure about this one need more time

Posted by Reviewer1086912 on May 12, 2009

Most of the time I cannor sleep, I hoping that if I start with this product it will help me out.

Chill out time.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Great for winding down after a long day. Part of my sleep-stack along with ZMA & melatonin.

Use in dogs

Posted by Reviewer1156736 on Mar 07, 2012

I got this product at the suggestion of a kennel owner because my dog has developed phobias, such as afraid of slick or shiny floors, steps, and even his water dish. After about 3 months of use, I have found that it helps with his fears somewhat, at least enough that I will keep using it.

Pretty good

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

Relaxed to a degree but not such a good result as some other reviewers. Tried Valerian and that helped better. Click on my username for more helpful reviews.

difficult to dose

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. I use it for my dog. The right dose for her weight is 100 mg so I had to give her half the contents of a capsule. Not that hard you might think ? About 1/4 part of the powder in the capsule was dried. I had to push real hard to getting out the powder. Most of the content was spilled because the capsules slipped out of my hands. NOW has also 100 mg capsules but they contain Green Tea extract so I switched to another brand. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »