Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, L-Theanine, Double Strength, 200 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Now Foods, L-Theanine, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer2010799 on May 23, 2011

Have been using this product since mid February and it is supposed to calm a person down of which I feel it has definitely helped me calm down and I believe it is helping me sleep better. My pharmacist put me on two capsules at dinnertime and 1 an hour before bed. She also has me on the Metagenics serenagen, four per day of which I believe that this is helping me with reducing anxiety, hot flushes and all the menopause related stuff. Definitely see your pharmacist before you jump in and start taking stuff that other people write a review on because overall each of our situations are different. I am taking other vitamins and meds for menopause besides what I've rated.

wow - surprised at how effective

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on May 27, 2011

I decided to try this out to help me with my social anxiety. I worked really well, but it is way to strong for me and vitamin B makes me irritable, even in small doses. So, I'm going to get the lower dose of 100 mg withough the inositol, and even cut that in half to 50 mg. trust me, don't start out with the strongest dose, lol. People kept asking me if I was OK all day, because I was so extremely mellow. But I was less frightened around strangers, which is great and what I was looking for anyway.

L-Theanine- new product

Posted by Reviewer3022673 on Dec 06, 2011

Am happy with change since added to the product Ashwaganha already taking. Body and mind are definitely mending and now sleepng without help. Still some way to go but impressed with progress.

Sweet Dreams!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 05, 2012

These capsules really helped me to relax into a deep sleep. Very vivid dreams and I woke up feeling well rested. The only downside is I find one can easily adapt to amino acids and eventually the effects start to get weaker and one can become dependent on them. I think amino acids are best cycled and I shall be backing off from this product for a while.

good

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Feb 12, 2012

i think it works, but i take two, dont think one pill is enough..