Use in dogs

Posted by Reviewer1156736 on Mar 07, 2012

I got this product at the suggestion of a kennel owner because my dog has developed phobias, such as afraid of slick or shiny floors, steps, and even his water dish. After about 3 months of use, I have found that it helps with his fears somewhat, at least enough that I will keep using it.

Pretty good

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 18, 2016

Relaxed to a degree but not such a good result as some other reviewers. Tried Valerian and that helped better. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. Schizandra is deeply calming in a way that other herbs don't seem to do - it's kind of subtle but very powerful. I am now cured of ongoing anxiety due to extreme fatigue. Be aware that anxiety (and depression) can be caused by struggling Adrenal Glands due to stress - with over production of cortisol, the stress hormone. Schizandra quells cortisol production and restores your proper adrenal function, thus addressing the stress and anxiety. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

difficult to dose

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

L-Theanine is used for pets in case of excessive barking, anxiety, fear, bad listening etc. I use it for my dog. The right dose for her weight is 100 mg so I had to give her half the contents of a capsule. Not that hard you might think ? About 1/4 part of the powder in the capsule was dried. I had to push real hard to getting out the powder. Most of the content was spilled because the capsules slipped out of my hands. NOW has also 100 mg capsules but they contain Green Tea extract so I switched to another brand. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Not sure about the title

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product, however the double strength claim is a bit misleading. There are many theanines this price. I guess it is referring to their product line.

Product seems to work .. However

Posted by 5197180967142694990 on Aug 29, 2016

It seemed to almost stop my thinking mind ... But it didnt do anything else.. i think i took around 15 pils in total, two pils at a go, and one pill twice a day.. But didnt experience much difference to continue it.. I gave the rest to my sister. Maybe she will benefit

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2182945 on Jul 17, 2008

Good quality.

Not sure about this one need more time

Posted by Reviewer1086912 on May 12, 2009

Most of the time I cannor sleep, I hoping that if I start with this product it will help me out.

Chill out time.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Great for winding down after a long day. Part of my sleep-stack along with ZMA & melatonin.

Package

Posted by Reviewer3172390 on Feb 15, 2009

The best aspect was the packaging : small, earthfriendly an recyclable. I will always order from a company that is respectful of the environment.