Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1648057 on Jan 16, 2011

L-Theanine works wonders for anxiety and caffeine jitters. Excellent product and excellent service. Will buy more.

Works great for a week

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Apr 07, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.

Adrenal Exhaustion & ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Mar 02, 2011

I've been using L-Theanine for a while. I find it useful in dealing with the symptoms of adrenal depletion. Within a short while of taking it I feel calm, centred and focused. At night it helps me sleep better. My husband takes it for ADHD and is more focused and motivated since taking it. I love and trust Now Foods and this particular product has been a great find as it's 50mg stronger per capsule than my old brand at less than half the cost. Can't beat that!

Relax and sleep

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Mar 24, 2010

I find this helpful at bedtime to relax and receive quality sleep. No drowsiness in the morning.

The business !

Posted by Reviewer3272628 on Mar 29, 2010

Taking 1 or 2 of these a day along with 2 mor epa omega 3 oils today keep me calm and focused

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1308727 on Apr 03, 2010

Has helped me focus, stay calm and patient.

L-Theanine , great for stress

Posted by Reviewer2527619 on May 03, 2010

We have been ordering these products for years and find them fantastic in helping to handle stress and general relaxation.. Iherb has the best pricing we found and fast delivery.

R& R

Posted by Reviewer3006554 on Jul 05, 2010

one tab is very relaxing. I lose that uptight feeling!

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1276077 on Jul 09, 2010

Took 1-2 capsules at night before bed to help with sleep, seemed to work quite well in conjuction with Melissa leaves (capules) and GABA.

good

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Feb 12, 2012

i think it works, but i take two, dont think one pill is enough..