got a better sleep

Posted by 5481929657619361850 on Aug 02, 2012

Got a better sleep. Not sure if it did anything for my anxiety. I think I have to take more of it. I usually take only one pill. probably should take 2 a day. but no side a effects at all.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Lovely soothing effect

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1276350 on Apr 06, 2012

Relaxing effect. I recommend.

Use in dogs

Posted by Reviewer1156736 on Mar 07, 2012

I got this product at the suggestion of a kennel owner because my dog has developed phobias, such as afraid of slick or shiny floors, steps, and even his water dish. After about 3 months of use, I have found that it helps with his fears somewhat, at least enough that I will keep using it.

nausea

Posted by Reviewer3091043 on Mar 05, 2012

quit after 2 days. gave me nausea. 2nd brand of suntheanine with same nausea feeling

good

Posted by Reviewer2054502 on Feb 12, 2012

i think it works, but i take two, dont think one pill is enough..

Sweet Dreams!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 05, 2012

These capsules really helped me to relax into a deep sleep. Very vivid dreams and I woke up feeling well rested. The only downside is I find one can easily adapt to amino acids and eventually the effects start to get weaker and one can become dependent on them. I think amino acids are best cycled and I shall be backing off from this product for a while.

L-Theanine- new product

Posted by Reviewer3022673 on Dec 06, 2011

Am happy with change since added to the product Ashwaganha already taking. Body and mind are definitely mending and now sleepng without help. Still some way to go but impressed with progress.

Relieved mental fog and mental fatigue, but caused GI symptoms for me

Posted by Reviewer2361205 on Nov 27, 2011

I have MCS and brain fog and mental fatigue every day. This is one of the few supplements I've noticed a huge benefit from very quickly, especially the 2nd and 3rd days it gave me a lot of mental energy and clarity, but unfortunately I started getting the apparently uncommon GI side effects from it after a few days and had to stop taking it. Some people said they've built up a tolerance to theanine and it stopped working so maybe cycling it 3 days on and 3 days off could prevent this.

Chill out time.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Oct 18, 2011

Great for winding down after a long day. Part of my sleep-stack along with ZMA & melatonin.