L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2129575 on Jul 25, 2010

L-Theanine is amazing, I recommend this product to anyone with anxiety issues or insomnia.

Relaxation in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2383212 on Dec 21, 2008

I began taking this Theanine supplement after reading a recommendation by another customer on iHerb to combine with DMAE (which I was already taking for my skin) and L-Tyrosine in order to improve mental function. Not only am I less anxious with clearer thinking, I also spontaneously quit smoking. I cannot say that it was totally due to the Theanine, but I do believe it helped.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Jan 07, 2008

Best buy around

We love this

Posted by Reviewer2696475 on Dec 13, 2008

Recomended by my holistic doc for my son with ASD, this helps so much. Our experience is that this combined with GABA and taurine has been more helpful than drugs! I would definately recomend this for people stressed by learning disabilities before trying anti-anxiety meds wich can have more serios side effects.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2487287 on Nov 18, 2007

One capsule of this each day keeps me feeling happily myself after years of depression treated by anti-depressants that gradually made me more and more depressed. I can now count on a positive, level emotional baseline and this has been true for all of the three years I have depended on this product. Thank you

quite effective

Posted by happyherbs on Apr 21, 2008

I take it as a milder alternative to Valium. It works well if you take two a day, but I have found it upsets the gastrointestinal tract a bit, however this seems to be true of most amino acids.

anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3133379 on Oct 24, 2008

this helps greatly with my anxiety

great product

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Mar 02, 2008

Helps with stress

stress management

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Jan 18, 2008

I have a 4 year old Boxer that has walked around the house whining since I picked her up at 6 weeks old. She plays, and appears normal but she has this undercurrent of stress. I feed natural foods, and have had her vet check her out, she is a glowing healthy dog but she can only stand a small amount of petting before it gets too much for her and she'll move away. I saw where a mother used this for her child with ADHD and it calmed him. It worked for my Mattie! She will come and sit next to you like the other dogs now and has actually fallen asleep in my lap a few times. We haven't heard her whine hardly at all in the last week. I knew there was an imbalance in her but didn't know what else to do. This is a life saver for this poor dog. She can finally live a more comfortable life.

green tea in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

great to have on hand to help relax