green tea in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

great to have on hand to help relax

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2129575 on Jul 25, 2010

L-Theanine is amazing, I recommend this product to anyone with anxiety issues or insomnia.

Effective in its own way

Posted by 5738304388615102739 on Jun 18, 2013

The only reason I will give this 5 stars is that it does have a calming effect where it makes you less edgy or anxious. It's not a solution for my anxiety, but it does make me sleep better. As for the brand, Now Foods are always trust worthy. For Canadians concerned for the delivery time, it took 2 weeks (10 business days) to arrive in the GTA where I live (Toronto).

helps me to relax and focus

Posted by Reviewer1564626 on Dec 27, 2009

This was recommended to me by my personal trainer who has over 14 years experience working with all types of people. She and her husband both take this and love it. I have difficulty sleeping and have been taking Xanax to help me sleep for several years. Even at a small dose, I want to get off of it. She recommended this to help relax. It has helped. I have been able to cut my xanax dose in half and plan to completely stop it over time. I take two of these about 30 minutes before bed and do find that it helps. I have taken one during the day when I need to multitask and stay focused and it helps tremendously. Definitely worth a try. No grogginess in the morning or hangover feeling. I have recommended to my friends and family also to help with stress and mental focus.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1972298 on Dec 31, 2015

Have been using for 3 weeks and there is a noticeable difference in my mood disorder. No more swings. Previously cloudy days meant automatic depression. Adding this amino acid to my system has helped me feel more calm. Am getting through the day without fear and anxiety. I plan to make this product a regular part of my daily vitamin and supplement routine. Thank you for carrying it at a reasonable price.

I will order this again

Posted by 5329085769764326586 on Nov 11, 2013

A good quality supplement in a therapeutic dose.

quite effective

Posted by happyherbs on Apr 21, 2008

I take it as a milder alternative to Valium. It works well if you take two a day, but I have found it upsets the gastrointestinal tract a bit, however this seems to be true of most amino acids.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer2663858 on Jan 07, 2008

Best buy around

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1285928 on Nov 02, 2007

very good product, high quality, does just what I expected it to do. It really helps with stress and anxiety.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2487287 on Nov 18, 2007

One capsule of this each day keeps me feeling happily myself after years of depression treated by anti-depressants that gradually made me more and more depressed. I can now count on a positive, level emotional baseline and this has been true for all of the three years I have depended on this product. Thank you