L-Theanine helps

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Sep 15, 2011

I use this product to help with my Fibromyalgia. It helps my body to relax in the evenings and also helps with cognitive focusing. I highly recommend it. My doctor and I also have high confidence in products from Now.

Green Tea++++

Posted by Reviewer1269609 on Sep 08, 2011

Great for relieving anxiety without the drowsiness. Gives an overall feeling of well being.

Calm & focused

Posted by Vertigayle on Sep 07, 2011

Theanine is quite the discovery! Both of us are much calmer and more focused during the day and sleeping better at night. It helps to calm the mind, especially on those nights when your thoughts won't shut off, thus preventing sleep. I love this stuff.

holy cow!

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Aug 28, 2011

Powerful stuff, said to be relaxing and make sleep easier, but it wires me for a day of action, relieves depression of 6the "I've got lots to do, but dont really feel like it" type. I have started napping in the heat of the day, cause I'm up later and dont fall sleep easily.

green tea in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

great to have on hand to help relax

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1490862 on Jun 26, 2011

Took a week or so for the effects to be obvious...at first I was taking 2 capsules first thing in the a.m....now I take one in the a.m. and one before bed...has made a difference in my overall sleep pattern...sleep more soundly which is a major bonus...better than prescription drugs....feel calmer as well, less stressful...overall seems to be working as promised...

Doesn't help, waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1648115 on Jun 08, 2011

I have schizophrenia, so I thought L-theanine would help with my learning and concentration. All it did was make me tired. I took L-theanine and went to class. I almost fell asleep in class.

wow - surprised at how effective

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on May 27, 2011

I decided to try this out to help me with my social anxiety. I worked really well, but it is way to strong for me and vitamin B makes me irritable, even in small doses. So, I'm going to get the lower dose of 100 mg withough the inositol, and even cut that in half to 50 mg. trust me, don't start out with the strongest dose, lol. People kept asking me if I was OK all day, because I was so extremely mellow. But I was less frightened around strangers, which is great and what I was looking for anyway.

Now Foods, L-Theanine, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer2010799 on May 23, 2011

Have been using this product since mid February and it is supposed to calm a person down of which I feel it has definitely helped me calm down and I believe it is helping me sleep better. My pharmacist put me on two capsules at dinnertime and 1 an hour before bed. She also has me on the Metagenics serenagen, four per day of which I believe that this is helping me with reducing anxiety, hot flushes and all the menopause related stuff. Definitely see your pharmacist before you jump in and start taking stuff that other people write a review on because overall each of our situations are different. I am taking other vitamins and meds for menopause besides what I've rated.

A huge success

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on May 03, 2011

i could write a whole book about this product. I agree with someone who described it as a miracle. Its been years now that I take it. Not continuously, though. The best moment for me is to take it just before I start sleeping. In the daytime, if I need to relax, I take Gaba or 5.htp. But nothing matches L-Theanine. The effect is subtil, and so encouraging.