Works great for a week

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Apr 07, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.

Takes the edge off...

Posted by Reviewer2344812 on Mar 26, 2011

I take one of these capsules at night with an Irwin Naturals Power to Sleep PM capsule (or a Young Living SleepEssence capsule) and they help me to sleep. The L-Theanine helps me to relax, while the other helps me become tired and fall asleep. I am usually sound asleep within a half hour of taking this combination. I have not tried the L-Theanine during the day, but as it just takes the edge off and helps you to relax while not making you sleepy, I imagine that it would work well to calm anxiety.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Mar 10, 2011

It calms my day and keeps me focused

Great for relaxing muscles!

Posted by Reviewer1677159 on Mar 07, 2011

If you have trouble sleeping due to muscle tension, this L-Theanine is great!

Adrenal Exhaustion & ADHD

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Mar 02, 2011

I've been using L-Theanine for a while. I find it useful in dealing with the symptoms of adrenal depletion. Within a short while of taking it I feel calm, centred and focused. At night it helps me sleep better. My husband takes it for ADHD and is more focused and motivated since taking it. I love and trust Now Foods and this particular product has been a great find as it's 50mg stronger per capsule than my old brand at less than half the cost. Can't beat that!

No effect

Posted by Reviewer1012134 on Feb 26, 2011

Used a few weeks and no significance results.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1648057 on Jan 16, 2011

L-Theanine works wonders for anxiety and caffeine jitters. Excellent product and excellent service. Will buy more.

So far pretty amazing

Posted by wolf29 on Dec 23, 2010

Been trying many different supplements for stress and anxiety and have not had much luck with other products. Mainly due to the fact they may take too long to "kick in" so I get frustrated and stop taking it. Theanine however works right away. I started with just the 100mg size once per day but would get anxious when it wore off. With the 200mg size, I take one in the morning and one at night and have been quite calm ever since. Even work stress is not getting to me as it did. I would wake up every morning with that weird feeling in my stomach and now I don't get that. Very happy with this product and will continue to order.

I am Thankful you sell this product.

Posted by Reviewer3024120 on Dec 04, 2010

Shipping was a little longer this time, but service is good all the way around. Thank you Jean

L-Theaneane 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Nov 05, 2010

Excellent product been taking Meltonin (sleep) which did nothing L-Thananine relaxes me by putting me into a deeper sleep. Awesome delivery.