capsule packing low quality, also way short of 60 caps

Posted by Reviewer2752971 on Aug 28, 2010

I got a bad bottle, probably had 30 caps instead of 60, but I didn't notice until now. I used this theanine very rarely, less than 20 times, but now I only have 10 caps left, including one that's only partly full. Too late to complain about it, but again, NOW foods has always had a problem with their capsules. Most of my other NOW supplement capsules are covered in powder from the inside of the capsule. Given that problem, I'm not surprised if some bottles are short the stated quantity. From now, if I order NOW, I'll just have to count each bottle when I receive it. Almost makes it worth paying a premium for Twinlabs or Nature's Way.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer3072126 on Oct 11, 2007

We received the order in good timing, and it was the correct items.

This is how it works.

Posted by 5372651392094412913 on Feb 07, 2016

Please stop using it for sleeping aid! This is not meant to help you sleep, but to enhance focus by minimizing anxiety. Hence, this works the best together with 100mg of Caffeine. They both work synergistically!

Relaxed

Posted by 4681303161454057379 on Aug 27, 2016

I take it before I go to bed and I sleep like a baby 👶 very fast delivery thanks

L-THEANINE

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Jul 23, 2014

BEST EVER SLEEP PROVIDER

L-Theanine for stress and anxiety is very effective

Posted by PurpleHeart on May 18, 2015

I have been using this product for years. I recently have tapered off prescription medication for anxiety and went back to the trusty l-theanine. Shortly after I take this, I get a feeling of calm. It helps me sleep at night as needed. I also will take during the day during stressful times and it works well. I am a fan of this product.

It works

Posted by 5101007167968671465 on Dec 10, 2014

When you know you're going to end up in stressful situations, L-theanine helps to calm your nerves.

Mild potency byt great

Posted by 5383651797666904621 on Dec 22, 2014

Good price the potency its not the best in the market but its a great value/quality. Totally recomended

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Lovely soothing effect

relaxing and calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer1927634 on Nov 22, 2012