L-Theanine for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2222735 on Sep 14, 2010

I use the 200 mg capsules for my rescue German Shorthair Pointers that come out of the shelter. Most of them are very anxious in kennels and this usually takes the edge off without making them drowsy. Great stuff!

I swear by this

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Sep 18, 2010

I have had a peaceful nights sleep EVERY night since taking this product.

doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2499679 on Oct 03, 2010

working great

Better then 100 mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Oct 07, 2010

I like this much better then the NOW 100 mg because that one has a green tea extract in it that makes for a bad smell and after taste. This does not have that and it's less pills to take, too!

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Oct 19, 2010

Really feel the difference. Take one tablet as needed-- usually once or twice a day on an empty stomach. Was pleasantly surprised that it worked!

L-Theaneane 200mg

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Nov 05, 2010

Excellent product been taking Meltonin (sleep) which did nothing L-Thananine relaxes me by putting me into a deeper sleep. Awesome delivery.

I am Thankful you sell this product.

Posted by Reviewer3024120 on Dec 04, 2010

Shipping was a little longer this time, but service is good all the way around. Thank you Jean

So far pretty amazing

Posted by wolf29 on Dec 23, 2010

Been trying many different supplements for stress and anxiety and have not had much luck with other products. Mainly due to the fact they may take too long to "kick in" so I get frustrated and stop taking it. Theanine however works right away. I started with just the 100mg size once per day but would get anxious when it wore off. With the 200mg size, I take one in the morning and one at night and have been quite calm ever since. Even work stress is not getting to me as it did. I would wake up every morning with that weird feeling in my stomach and now I don't get that. Very happy with this product and will continue to order.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1648057 on Jan 16, 2011

L-Theanine works wonders for anxiety and caffeine jitters. Excellent product and excellent service. Will buy more.

Works great for a week

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Apr 07, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.