Works great for a week

Posted by Reviewer1449643 on Apr 07, 2011

I found this to work for me great the first 5 days. I felt totally calm and quite happy within myself. And i have been suffering from bouts of anxiety for about 3-4 years now. After 2 L theanine it was completly gone. But you shouldnt take it all the time as you build up a tolerance for it. I would go like one week on one week off.

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Jan 08, 2010

Am going through a very stress inducing time and I find myself much more able to handle things. The only change is the addition of this to my suppliment regime. Have to give it credit.

Relax and sleep

Posted by Reviewer2944029 on Mar 24, 2010

I find this helpful at bedtime to relax and receive quality sleep. No drowsiness in the morning.

The business !

Posted by Reviewer3272628 on Mar 29, 2010

Taking 1 or 2 of these a day along with 2 mor epa omega 3 oils today keep me calm and focused

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer1308727 on Apr 03, 2010

Has helped me focus, stay calm and patient.

L-Theanine , great for stress

Posted by Reviewer2527619 on May 03, 2010

We have been ordering these products for years and find them fantastic in helping to handle stress and general relaxation.. Iherb has the best pricing we found and fast delivery.

holy cow!

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Aug 28, 2011

Powerful stuff, said to be relaxing and make sleep easier, but it wires me for a day of action, relieves depression of 6the "I've got lots to do, but dont really feel like it" type. I have started napping in the heat of the day, cause I'm up later and dont fall sleep easily.

Calm & focused

Posted by Vertigayle on Sep 07, 2011

Theanine is quite the discovery! Both of us are much calmer and more focused during the day and sleeping better at night. It helps to calm the mind, especially on those nights when your thoughts won't shut off, thus preventing sleep. I love this stuff.

Green Tea++++

Posted by Reviewer1269609 on Sep 08, 2011

Great for relieving anxiety without the drowsiness. Gives an overall feeling of well being.

L-Theanine helps

Posted by Reviewer2484936 on Sep 15, 2011

I use this product to help with my Fibromyalgia. It helps my body to relax in the evenings and also helps with cognitive focusing. I highly recommend it. My doctor and I also have high confidence in products from Now.