Price and Quality!!

Posted by Reviewer2443878 on Apr 01, 2009

I'm so glad I found this site! The price and quality of this supplement is superb!!

Better product

Posted by Reviewer1463500 on May 01, 2009

I.ve tried a few brands of L-Tryptophan and I 'll stick to this one Better product better result and better price. It's a winning combination

Need Help Sleeping

Posted by Reviewer3221587 on Jun 26, 2009

If you need sleep and don't want to take sleeping pills, this is your answer. It also helps to improve your mood.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1382234 on May 25, 2010

I take two 30-45 minutes before wanting to sleep and it effectively winds me down. Even after exercising fairly late to bedtime, it is effective.

Excellent for relaxation for both sleep and alertness

Posted by Reviewer1835084 on Jun 15, 2010

I have found Tryptophan to be a natural way to relax my body and sense of well-being that both allows me to sleep easier and be alert and relaxed during the day. I use it whenever I have headaches or body aches.

Dog is calmer during thunderstorms ******** Great for stress relief*******

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

My dog is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about the effects like in heavy presciptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope (more relaxed). Take on an empty stomach for best results!

Works

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

Worked for first 2 weeks but then it stopped. Now I am taking 5 HTP and it keeps me asleep. Better than Tryptophan as I stay asleep the whole night and don't go to the toilet like I normally do otherwise.

Calming

Posted by Reviewer3331455 on Sep 22, 2009

If you're super stressed you probably won't notice but if you need a bit of calming after a hectic day these work pretty well. Pills are a good size but go down fairly easy.

GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2158906 on Oct 06, 2009

You can get positive thinking!

L-Tryptophan

Posted by Reviewer3153499 on Aug 10, 2009

Excellent for a sleep aid!