Excellent for relaxation for both sleep and alertness

Posted by Reviewer1835084 on Jun 15, 2010

I have found Tryptophan to be a natural way to relax my body and sense of well-being that both allows me to sleep easier and be alert and relaxed during the day. I use it whenever I have headaches or body aches.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2817074 on Jun 06, 2010

Good and the best price if you want capsules

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1382234 on May 25, 2010

I take two 30-45 minutes before wanting to sleep and it effectively winds me down. Even after exercising fairly late to bedtime, it is effective.

L-Tryptophane

Posted by Reviewer2335246 on May 20, 2010

Very good results with this supplement. Fast service and excellent packing. Thank you.

Very pleased - Take with Vitamin B6 P-5-P for maximum results.

Posted by Reviewer1990660 on May 04, 2010

I love L-Tryptophan!! It's been really nice for my anxiety and depression. I'm weaning off Celexa and Valium and this has been allowing me to do so without flipping out. (IMPORTANT: Be sure to consult your physician before taking this with any anti-depressant as the combo can be toxic!) The first couple doses did make me a bit tired during the day but my body adjusted and now the tiredness has turned into a general calm. I definitely notice when I forget to take these regularly. For best effects, take these either an empty stomach or with some complex carbs. Do not take with protein or shortly before or after eating protein. Also Vitamin B6 P-5-P (Pridoxal 5' Phosphate) is essential for maximum absorption, not only for L-Tryptophan but many other amino acids. Chances are your Vitamin B Complex does NOT have the P-5-P version of B6. Mine didn't and I had to order it separately, but it was well worth it! I could really tell the difference in effectiveness!

is working great for me

Posted by Reviewer3264351 on Apr 09, 2010

L-Tryptophan has helped me to get off prescription depression medications I was taking : )

NOW FOODS L-TRYPTOPHAN 500 MG

Posted by Reviewer2583579 on Apr 02, 2010

MY DOCTOR SUGGESTED THIS BRAND TO HELP ME SLEEP. I HAVE BEEN SATISFIED AND SHOPPED WITH YOUR COMPANY BECAUSE YOU CARRIED THIS PARTICULAR BRAND OF SUPPLEMENT. I KNOW THAT BRAND IS KNOWN FOR QUALITY.

Always helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Mar 24, 2010

Always helps me sleep

Just enough

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

Just one cap helps my husband sleep more soundly. Excellent quality.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

excellent product, highly recommended. Noticeable improvement in mood, and reduced appetite which has really helped with carbo cravings!