Very interesting, definitely useful on dull and dreary days!

Posted by 5249498575345316039 on Feb 18, 2016

I've been having a lot of motivation problems lately, but not anymore! When I take this I feel euphoric for a couple hours, and then just plain good for most of the day. Best to use it only when needed though, as I have found the effects aren't as strong or beneficial if taken daily.

Made in China

Posted by Reviewer2411412 on Jun 28, 2015

So disappointed this product is made in China. It doesn't say anywhere on the iherb website. Thought it would be the same as the other now products. You need to clearly inform people, had I known is was a product of China I would never have purchased. Waste of money.

very good now product

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Jan 12, 2015

it boosts your energy feeling

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Dec 02, 2014

Seems to be good. Taking so many things its hard to tell

great product, nasty taste

Posted by 5035591186431761309 on Aug 11, 2014

I've read books from Julia Ross, Sara Gottfried and Maria Emmerich about neurotransmitters. That's why I bought the l-tyrosine. I like the fact that I can get it in pure powder, but boy what a bad taste! It almost made me throw up. I'm glad I have my empty Now capsules so I put it in there. L-tyrosine needs to be taken on an empty stomach so there is no way to hide the taste. I still give 5 stars because this stuff is really working! It gives me energy and I feel great! . l-tyrosine is an amino acid and dopamine precursor. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and will continue. I use about 500 mg once or twice daily. The first as soon as I get up (wait at least 20 minutes before breakfast) and the second at least 90 minutes after a meal. Do not take after 15:00 because your sleep will be affected.

Very happy with this product!

Posted by 5081004034319286070 on May 06, 2014

Great product at a great price! So much cheaper than what I can buy pure L-tyrosine for in Australia from a competing company at my local health food store (the other brand was about 5 times the price -- no exaggeration! I was ripped-off). I switched from the more expensive brand to this brand and I still feel great -- no bad side effects/problems! Very happy!

L-tyrosine

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

A wonder supplement to those who require energy but not my cup of tea.

Gritty Texture

Posted by Reviewer2611598 on Apr 12, 2014

I ordered this product based on the recommendations of my Nutritionist. I have an extremely dry palate, due to radiation treatment from Throat Cancer many years ago, so all supplements or medications must be reduced to powder, before I can swallow them successfully. However, I found this product to be on the gritty side, like there were little flecks of sandpaper floating around in my mouth. Despite, the fact, that I was able to dissolve it successfully, in a liquid. I almost felt like I had to get out my mini blender to pulverize it a little more, because it left behind too many granules on my tongue. I will not order this product, from this company again.

Good product

Posted by 5267560251656716637 on Feb 12, 2014

Not much to say, good price and good product. Doesn't dissolve well at all. May try a different brand in thee future.

Best for energizing