This stuff works!

Posted by 4618342011442944455 on May 03, 2016

I noticed results within 5 days or starting this product and have been able to cut out coffee completely. I also wake up earlier with more energy and feel like it is benefiting my journey to gaining healthy body weight. For the price this product is amazing.

very good now product

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Jan 12, 2015

it boosts your energy feeling

great product, nasty taste

Posted by 5035591186431761309 on Aug 11, 2014

I've read books from Julia Ross, Sara Gottfried and Maria Emmerich about neurotransmitters. That's why I bought the l-tyrosine. I like the fact that I can get it in pure powder, but boy what a bad taste! It almost made me throw up. I'm glad I have my empty Now capsules so I put it in there. L-tyrosine needs to be taken on an empty stomach so there is no way to hide the taste. I still give 5 stars because this stuff is really working! It gives me energy and I feel great! . l-tyrosine is an amino acid and dopamine precursor. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and will continue. I use about 500 mg once or twice daily. The first as soon as I get up (wait at least 20 minutes before breakfast) and the second at least 90 minutes after a meal. Do not take after 15:00 because your sleep will be affected.

Very happy with this product!

Posted by 5081004034319286070 on May 06, 2014

Great product at a great price! So much cheaper than what I can buy pure L-tyrosine for in Australia from a competing company at my local health food store (the other brand was about 5 times the price -- no exaggeration! I was ripped-off). I switched from the more expensive brand to this brand and I still feel great -- no bad side effects/problems! Very happy!

Best for energizing

Posted by iherb-romania on Oct 13, 2013

Best energizing

Top quality L-Tyrosine

Posted by rawanimal on Sep 14, 2013

This is pure L-Tyrosine powder. L-Tyrosine is a amino acid and dopamine - precursor. It increases dopamine biosynthesis when ingested. L-Tyrosine crosses Brain Blood Barrier and is metabolized into dopamine. Higher L-Tyrosine levels means higher dopamine levels. L-Tyrosine supplementation has been studied to have positive effect on fatigue reduction for people under high stress, for example athletes and bodybuilders. Dosage of 3-5 grams per day is suggested.

Essential Amino Acid.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jun 30, 2012

Tyrosine is a Precursor to L-Dopa (L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine) used to create HGH, Adrenalin and Dhea Naturally In your Body (Listed as a Secretagogues (help increase HGH naturally)). most diets contain enough or nearly enough Tyrosine to create all the L-dopa you need but if you are working out all the time or trying to boost your muscle growth you may not be getting enough to make all the L-dopa you need and then you simply don't make the growth hormone to build the muscle, Adrenalin to max your workout or DHEA to do both... As it is an amino acid you might want to check your protein powder or pre-workout stuff doesn't already contain tyrosine... I read somewhere that a normal diet contains about 400mg, the average person needs about 500 to 650mg and it is non toxic up to about 3500mg per day... I take it with choline but beware of possible side effects of some choline variations (common side effect diarrhea).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1220094 on Dec 16, 2011

Great Product

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on Nov 14, 2011

Great Stuff

L-Tyrosine Pure Powder

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I am very happy the quality and value of this as well as most other products I have tried from NOW Foods. Pure powders are the only way to go. Use exactly the amount you want without having to take some other supplement you do not need, and without having to swallow a bunch of capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »