Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 From North Carolina on Feb 10, 2009

This product was on a list of recommended products for thyroid patients in a book I read. I have found this product to be really helpful. In fact, I ran out of it and waited a while before ordering. I could tell a difference. My mind seems clearer when I'm taking this product. I'm not sure exactly what it does but it seems to help me.

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1842198 From New York on Aug 24, 2009

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2145115 From Arizona on Jun 20, 2009

Amazing! Within one week my mood was stable and much imroved. The doc suggested anti-depressants- didn't want to go that route. Nutritionist suggested L-Tyrosine with a B-complex and C. Miracle! Truly. Love NOW brand.

Now has great products with good prices.

Posted by RhondiLynne From Ohio on Oct 21, 2007

I take this amino acid to help with depression and it also stregthens the thyroid. Ive gone off it before, and can notice a difference in my mood and energy levels, and always end up going back on it to have a better outlook and more energy.

The combination works!

Posted by Reviewer1411287 From North Carolina on Sep 08, 2009

Recently I added :-Tyrosine to my daily 400mg of 5-HTP. i've noticed an improvement in my mood and mental clarity just in time for my college classes to start back up! Along with Ashwagandha, these herbs have saved me from tremendous synthetic pharmaceutical drug bills and side effects. Thank you iHerb !