10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1842198 on Aug 24, 2009

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2145115 on Jun 20, 2009

Amazing! Within one week my mood was stable and much imroved. The doc suggested anti-depressants- didn't want to go that route. Nutritionist suggested L-Tyrosine with a B-complex and C. Miracle! Truly. Love NOW brand.

so far so good after 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1279741 on Jun 22, 2008

I've been taking this for 2 weeks as part of the basic program in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's book "They Way Up From Down" (available as a free eBook on her website). So far so good. I take one first thing in the morning and one mid-afternoon, as specified in her plan. I have noticeably more stable moods. So I have to believe the Tyrosine is doing it's part, and at this time I feel no need to up the dosage. In fact, I decided to increase to 2 in the morning for a few days but decided to go back down to 1 since I was getting a little too "up" mid-morning. Now Foods had the best price a few weeks ago when I ordered and I can vouch for it, as well as the 3 other Now supps I take: Adam Men's Multi, Magnesium Citrate tabs, and Lecithin granules.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

This product was on a list of recommended products for thyroid patients in a book I read. I have found this product to be really helpful. In fact, I ran out of it and waited a while before ordering. I could tell a difference. My mind seems clearer when I'm taking this product. I'm not sure exactly what it does but it seems to help me.

Now has great products with good prices.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 21, 2007

I take this amino acid to help with depression and it also stregthens the thyroid. Ive gone off it before, and can notice a difference in my mood and energy levels, and always end up going back on it to have a better outlook and more energy.