Good value.

Posted by Reviewer1842198 on Aug 24, 2009

I've been taking L-Tyrosine for about 6 months for low thyroid function and notice a HUGE difference in my symptoms. Hair loss has diminished, depression is under control, skin dryness has improved...and I take no other medication for any of these things! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suspects low thyroid function to be an issue.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer2145115 on Jun 20, 2009

Amazing! Within one week my mood was stable and much imroved. The doc suggested anti-depressants- didn't want to go that route. Nutritionist suggested L-Tyrosine with a B-complex and C. Miracle! Truly. Love NOW brand.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020178 on May 22, 2012

sory for my english after a long research i decided to take l-tyro 2 on empty stomec on the mornning makes me more relaxed and positive i know it sounds crazy but this pill realy works itried to quit for a few days and felt confused and deepresd again i took effexor for 3 years and i take lithum for bi polar disorder now i quit with the effexor which was a verey hard thing to do but thanks god i have this supplement which helps me alot i tried to take this on a full stomec but it wasent effective so make sure you take it on en empty stomec it might make all the diffrence play with it see what dosage is better for you

good

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!

so far so good after 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1279741 on Jun 22, 2008

I've been taking this for 2 weeks as part of the basic program in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's book "They Way Up From Down" (available as a free eBook on her website). So far so good. I take one first thing in the morning and one mid-afternoon, as specified in her plan. I have noticeably more stable moods. So I have to believe the Tyrosine is doing it's part, and at this time I feel no need to up the dosage. In fact, I decided to increase to 2 in the morning for a few days but decided to go back down to 1 since I was getting a little too "up" mid-morning. Now Foods had the best price a few weeks ago when I ordered and I can vouch for it, as well as the 3 other Now supps I take: Adam Men's Multi, Magnesium Citrate tabs, and Lecithin granules.