good

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

great brain supplement for my ADD! thank you!

so far so good after 2 weeks

Posted by Reviewer1279741 on Jun 22, 2008

I've been taking this for 2 weeks as part of the basic program in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's book "They Way Up From Down" (available as a free eBook on her website). So far so good. I take one first thing in the morning and one mid-afternoon, as specified in her plan. I have noticeably more stable moods. So I have to believe the Tyrosine is doing it's part, and at this time I feel no need to up the dosage. In fact, I decided to increase to 2 in the morning for a few days but decided to go back down to 1 since I was getting a little too "up" mid-morning. Now Foods had the best price a few weeks ago when I ordered and I can vouch for it, as well as the 3 other Now supps I take: Adam Men's Multi, Magnesium Citrate tabs, and Lecithin granules.

Life saver!!!

Posted by 5026451386709138963 on Apr 09, 2015

This was such a good find! I take 2 in the morning & 1 in the late afternoon. It took about 6 weeks to feel consistent results. So don't give up right away. I don't wake up foggy & tired anymore. Even on nights when I don't get much sleep, I still wake up with energy. I can focus & get task done. My moods are level and posotive. No replay of negative thinking. This product is truly amazing! I am so grateful I found this :-)

Amazing stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2760149 on May 11, 2010

Possibly one of the best supplement I've taken. I take 4 of these in the morning and quickly find my thinking faster and my memory improved. I take another 2 pills later in the afternoon. Sometimes I'll take 4 pills right before a social event to make myself outgoing and chatty. Works great! It is best to take this with a B complex for maximum absorption.

A Definite Keeper for ADHD/Bipolar diagnosis

Posted by Reviewer1322482 on Mar 08, 2011

My son was taken Seroquel for years and last year we noticed that he started displaying a nervous tic. I immediately halted the Seroquel and gave him this and the Bio-Chem NAC Cysteine. Since taking it, he is calmer, more mellow and less anxious. He is actually more pleasant to be around. I'm so glad, that I researched the natural platform and preserved his behavior, where he would not be targeted because of those bothersome tics.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Feb 10, 2009

This product was on a list of recommended products for thyroid patients in a book I read. I have found this product to be really helpful. In fact, I ran out of it and waited a while before ordering. I could tell a difference. My mind seems clearer when I'm taking this product. I'm not sure exactly what it does but it seems to help me.

Now has great products with good prices.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 21, 2007

I take this amino acid to help with depression and it also stregthens the thyroid. Ive gone off it before, and can notice a difference in my mood and energy levels, and always end up going back on it to have a better outlook and more energy.

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

upper

Posted by Reviewer2969740 on Jan 28, 2007

This product definitely lifts my spirits without the side effects of antidepressants!

L-Tyrosine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Oct 09, 2008

Use one of these daily along with 500mg of Rhodiola, 250 mg of DMAE and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.