L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

Mood Enhancer / Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2238657 on Jun 06, 2009

After two years of being under a lot of stress, I read in the book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age", that L-Tyrosine is highly reccomended for stress relief. WOW, it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. I wish I had known about this years ago.

Get up & go + Focus

Posted by Reviewer2007535 on Jul 22, 2010

Augments antidepressants well & totally safely. Also really helps with my ADHD. I notice the difference when I don't take it. I recommend this to anyone with anergic depression and/or ADHD. Does not seem to increase anxiety. Recharges your dopamine reserves after amphetamine/methylphenidate use (no come-downs!!!). I'm now never without it!

A Definite Keeper for ADHD/Bipolar diagnosis

Posted by Reviewer1322482 on Mar 08, 2011

My son was taken Seroquel for years and last year we noticed that he started displaying a nervous tic. I immediately halted the Seroquel and gave him this and the Bio-Chem NAC Cysteine. Since taking it, he is calmer, more mellow and less anxious. He is actually more pleasant to be around. I'm so glad, that I researched the natural platform and preserved his behavior, where he would not be targeted because of those bothersome tics.

l-tyrosine

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

These made me very tierd. Was hoping for the oposite effect as I bought it because of my CFS.

Helps with my hair loss and moods...

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

Tyrosine was recommended to reduce my hair loss and it has helped! Not to mention reduces moodiness. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.

im feeling great at last.

Posted by Reviewer3270669 on Apr 24, 2009

l-tyrosine, love this product,i take it with my thyroxine which i have to take since tyroid removal it causes sleeplessness and depression which my doctor wanted to put me on antidepresents.since takeing l-tyrosine i have come out of depresion and after 3 year of not sleeping,tossing and turning all night,to mt suprise i sleep all night .my husband cant believe the change.ill be re-ordering this permananty...

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2499282 on Mar 21, 2010

tyrosine (along with a ton of other supplements) helps me fend off severe depression. it really seems to boost my mood and energy levels.

Energy improved!

Posted by Reviewer1871866 on Oct 06, 2009

When I notice my energy low, I will take 1 capsule on an empty stomach and this greatly helps. Also, I'm more alert! NOW is my favorite brand. No gluten in the ingredients!