Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Now has great products with good prices.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Oct 21, 2007

I take this amino acid to help with depression and it also stregthens the thyroid. Ive gone off it before, and can notice a difference in my mood and energy levels, and always end up going back on it to have a better outlook and more energy.

The combination works!

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on Sep 08, 2009

Recently I added :-Tyrosine to my daily 400mg of 5-HTP. i've noticed an improvement in my mood and mental clarity just in time for my college classes to start back up! Along with Ashwagandha, these herbs have saved me from tremendous synthetic pharmaceutical drug bills and side effects. Thank you iHerb !

Amazing stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2760149 on May 11, 2010

Possibly one of the best supplement I've taken. I take 4 of these in the morning and quickly find my thinking faster and my memory improved. I take another 2 pills later in the afternoon. Sometimes I'll take 4 pills right before a social event to make myself outgoing and chatty. Works great! It is best to take this with a B complex for maximum absorption.

L-Tyrosine by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020178 on May 22, 2012

sory for my english after a long research i decided to take l-tyro 2 on empty stomec on the mornning makes me more relaxed and positive i know it sounds crazy but this pill realy works itried to quit for a few days and felt confused and deepresd again i took effexor for 3 years and i take lithum for bi polar disorder now i quit with the effexor which was a verey hard thing to do but thanks god i have this supplement which helps me alot i tried to take this on a full stomec but it wasent effective so make sure you take it on en empty stomec it might make all the diffrence play with it see what dosage is better for you