im feeling great at last.

Posted by Reviewer3270669 on Apr 24, 2009

l-tyrosine, love this product,i take it with my thyroxine which i have to take since tyroid removal it causes sleeplessness and depression which my doctor wanted to put me on antidepresents.since takeing l-tyrosine i have come out of depresion and after 3 year of not sleeping,tossing and turning all night,to mt suprise i sleep all night .my husband cant believe the change.ill be re-ordering this permananty...

Helps with my hair loss and moods...

Posted by Reviewer2791673 on Jan 30, 2010

Tyrosine was recommended to reduce my hair loss and it has helped! Not to mention reduces moodiness. I notice a difference when I forget to take it.

Heart Smart

Posted by Reviewer2757004 on Jul 05, 2009

Tyrosine is great for stress. An herbalist recommended it for calming nerves. It is also great for the thyroid, depending on the issue. I feel very calm in spite of stressful situations when I use tyrosine. I-Herb always delivers fast so no complaints!

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2499282 on Mar 21, 2010

tyrosine (along with a ton of other supplements) helps me fend off severe depression. it really seems to boost my mood and energy levels.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2985883 on Oct 02, 2010

Contributes to the release of melanin and this affects very well on the skin pigmentation

Good

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

It seems to make my mom less stressed from the daily work which is what I bought this for.

Energy improved!

Posted by Reviewer1871866 on Oct 06, 2009

When I notice my energy low, I will take 1 capsule on an empty stomach and this greatly helps. Also, I'm more alert! NOW is my favorite brand. No gluten in the ingredients!

l-tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1688103 on Jun 27, 2011

good product been using for several years.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 04, 2010

This product is really good. It bought me up from where the RX medication left me. It did what it was made for so well that I have stopped taking my thyroid RX completely.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Apr 29, 2009

I kinda like these! I take one on a empty stomach a few minutes before exercising and I feel it gives me a burst of energy and my mental focus has improved! To me is is better with taking with htp but it will alright on it's own.It is something I would purchase again and iHerb is #1 in my book!