Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Great for Fatigue Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2998007 on Feb 05, 2011

When I first was diagnosed with fatigue syndrome and low adrenal output, nothing made the difference as much as L-tyrosine. Though it was not a cure, it gave me enough physical energy to make life a whole lot better. Taken with 5 HTP, it is a powerful tool for overall well being. However, after three years of being on L-Tyrosine, I found my pulse rate increased. I had restored my natural tolerance and no longer needed it. My heart rate returned to normal after discontinuing use. I suggest both be taken under a health practitioner's guidance.

Mood Enhancer / Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2238657 on Jun 06, 2009

After two years of being under a lot of stress, I read in the book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age", that L-Tyrosine is highly reccomended for stress relief. WOW, it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. I wish I had known about this years ago.

L-Tyrosine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Oct 09, 2008

Use one of these daily along with 500mg of Rhodiola, 250 mg of DMAE and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.

upper

Posted by Reviewer2969740 on Jan 28, 2007

This product definitely lifts my spirits without the side effects of antidepressants!

Get up & go + Focus

Posted by Reviewer2007535 on Jul 22, 2010

Augments antidepressants well & totally safely. Also really helps with my ADHD. I notice the difference when I don't take it. I recommend this to anyone with anergic depression and/or ADHD. Does not seem to increase anxiety. Recharges your dopamine reserves after amphetamine/methylphenidate use (no come-downs!!!). I'm now never without it!