Focus...Yes

Posted by Reviewer1264209 on Nov 18, 2009

This product was recommended along with 5-HTP for help with ADD symptoms of not having good focus. I am tremendously happy. It works!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

It seems to make my mom less stressed from the daily work which is what I bought this for.

Awesomeness in a Bottle

Posted by 5135912271604025277 on Oct 15, 2013

I was diagnosed this year with depression, anxiety and bipolar and did not like being the medications. I discussed with my doctor coming off of the meds and though the dosage was reduced I stopped taking them all together. Though my triggers were not there and I felt I was coping ok, I got feedback from those around me that I still didn't appear present. I had a lack of interest in things, suffered from the blues and felt a lot of low moods. In my reading on natural supplements I found L-Tyrosine and have been taking it in the mornings before breakfast. At night I take 5-HTP 50mg, I felt the difference within the first week! I'm more balanced with my moods, sleep well and even have the motivation to get into my exercise routine. I do feel more mentally alert and ready to get back into activities I previously lost interest in (of course during this time, I also started going back to my therapist).I strongly recommend these products and advise not to mix with prescription drugs.

swell! Energy and focus!

Posted by madamechausseurs on Jan 02, 2012

Bought this for adult ADD symptoms and the resultant anxiety/lack of energy. After 2 weeks I can say I think it's working very well! I have more motivation, energy and ability to finish things I usually would forget or drop. Female 5'4" and I take 4 pills/day (2000mg). I'm less overwhelmed and discouraged too. LOVE it!

the FOG is lifting...

Posted by sincerelysarah on May 15, 2012

I'm taking this within the following combination:Doctor's Best Best L-Tryptophan-500 mg, Now Foods-L-Tyrosine-500 mg. and Now Foods 5-HTP-100 mg. I found that I MUST take them before bed, but I do seem to sleep very well with them. What I noticed in the last couple weeks is that I am more perceptive, alert and decisive than usual. I feel like I'm coming out of the "FOG" so-to-say.

l-tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1688103 on Jun 27, 2011

good product been using for several years.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Apr 29, 2009

I kinda like these! I take one on a empty stomach a few minutes before exercising and I feel it gives me a burst of energy and my mental focus has improved! To me is is better with taking with htp but it will alright on it's own.It is something I would purchase again and iHerb is #1 in my book!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 04, 2010

This product is really good. It bought me up from where the RX medication left me. It did what it was made for so well that I have stopped taking my thyroid RX completely.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on May 14, 2008

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far; no coming ups and downs, it just naturally improves my mood. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby. Regular exercise is also important and this helped me to move my bum and hit the gym.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a fantastic product if you have slow thyroid. It gives me just the right amount of energy without making me jittery.