Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

L-Tyrosine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Oct 09, 2008

Use one of these daily along with 500mg of Rhodiola, 250 mg of DMAE and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.

Mood Enhancer / Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2238657 on Jun 06, 2009

After two years of being under a lot of stress, I read in the book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age", that L-Tyrosine is highly reccomended for stress relief. WOW, it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. I wish I had known about this years ago.

upper

Posted by Reviewer2969740 on Jan 28, 2007

This product definitely lifts my spirits without the side effects of antidepressants!

Get up & go + Focus

Posted by Reviewer2007535 on Jul 22, 2010

Augments antidepressants well & totally safely. Also really helps with my ADHD. I notice the difference when I don't take it. I recommend this to anyone with anergic depression and/or ADHD. Does not seem to increase anxiety. Recharges your dopamine reserves after amphetamine/methylphenidate use (no come-downs!!!). I'm now never without it!

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020178 on May 22, 2012

sory for my english after a long research i decided to take l-tyro 2 on empty stomec on the mornning makes me more relaxed and positive i know it sounds crazy but this pill realy works itried to quit for a few days and felt confused and deepresd again i took effexor for 3 years and i take lithum for bi polar disorder now i quit with the effexor which was a verey hard thing to do but thanks god i have this supplement which helps me alot i tried to take this on a full stomec but it wasent effective so make sure you take it on en empty stomec it might make all the diffrence play with it see what dosage is better for you