im feeling great at last.

Posted by Reviewer3270669 on Apr 24, 2009

l-tyrosine, love this product,i take it with my thyroxine which i have to take since tyroid removal it causes sleeplessness and depression which my doctor wanted to put me on antidepresents.since takeing l-tyrosine i have come out of depresion and after 3 year of not sleeping,tossing and turning all night,to mt suprise i sleep all night .my husband cant believe the change.ill be re-ordering this permananty...

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1737626 on Apr 29, 2009

I kinda like these! I take one on a empty stomach a few minutes before exercising and I feel it gives me a burst of energy and my mental focus has improved! To me is is better with taking with htp but it will alright on it's own.It is something I would purchase again and iHerb is #1 in my book!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Feb 04, 2010

This product is really good. It bought me up from where the RX medication left me. It did what it was made for so well that I have stopped taking my thyroid RX completely.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2815596 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a fantastic product if you have slow thyroid. It gives me just the right amount of energy without making me jittery.

Great value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Jan 27, 2010

I really feel the difference taking tyrosine - 1 cap in the morning and I really notice enhanced mental clarity and energy levels. Great value too

Focus...Yes

Posted by Reviewer1264209 on Nov 18, 2009

This product was recommended along with 5-HTP for help with ADD symptoms of not having good focus. I am tremendously happy. It works!

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer2963761 on Feb 08, 2013

Have been taking this for 2 yrs along with other supplements for depression. Now foods is excellent quality. Take it on an empty stomach and wait 1 hr to eat. I take it first thing in the morning.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2050202 on Jul 12, 2012

I purchased this and Rhodiola to use for an anti-stress protocol and I can definitely feel a difference. My stress isn't gone completely but I feel like I'm handling stress much better.

They seem to be working

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jul 13, 2012

I feel like I have a better outlook and don't feel so stressed. I feel happier so I'm guessing that they do what they say they do - give you some of that good ole dopamine! :) I have also been exercising more without complaint cause I'm just feelng good.

Awesomeness in a Bottle

Posted by 5135912271604025277 on Oct 15, 2013

I was diagnosed this year with depression, anxiety and bipolar and did not like being the medications. I discussed with my doctor coming off of the meds and though the dosage was reduced I stopped taking them all together. Though my triggers were not there and I felt I was coping ok, I got feedback from those around me that I still didn't appear present. I had a lack of interest in things, suffered from the blues and felt a lot of low moods. In my reading on natural supplements I found L-Tyrosine and have been taking it in the mornings before breakfast. At night I take 5-HTP 50mg, I felt the difference within the first week! I'm more balanced with my moods, sleep well and even have the motivation to get into my exercise routine. I do feel more mentally alert and ready to get back into activities I previously lost interest in (of course during this time, I also started going back to my therapist).I strongly recommend these products and advise not to mix with prescription drugs.