Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

L-Tyrosine by Now Foods

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Debilitated by ME (it's like Chronic Fatigue but it starts with a bad flu-like illness), I've spent years hardly able to leave my home due to fatigue. I've tried many products for it, but none really helped much. After taking Now Foods' Super Cortisol, Fo Ti (Nature's Way Fo-Ti Root and then Paradise Herbs Fo-Ti), and Now Foods' L-Tyrosine for 2 weeks, I perked up during the day and began needing considerably less sleep at night. These products are the only changes I've made in my life. (I take the maximum dosage given on each bottle.) I can't say if it's one of these products or the combination, but my energy level has increased considerably and my foggy brain has cleared. To anyone experiencing fatigue and/or brain fog, I'd suggest reading up on each of the products I've been using, then testing with one or all. It could take longer for you than it has for me, so don't give up!

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3020178 on May 22, 2012

sory for my english after a long research i decided to take l-tyro 2 on empty stomec on the mornning makes me more relaxed and positive i know it sounds crazy but this pill realy works itried to quit for a few days and felt confused and deepresd again i took effexor for 3 years and i take lithum for bi polar disorder now i quit with the effexor which was a verey hard thing to do but thanks god i have this supplement which helps me alot i tried to take this on a full stomec but it wasent effective so make sure you take it on en empty stomec it might make all the diffrence play with it see what dosage is better for you

L-Tyrosine

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012

My doctor prescribed me l-phenylanine to help me deal with moodswings after hard workout/tournaments. Since its cheaper for me to order it from iherb, than buy with prescription at pharmacy here, i bought both l-phenylanine and "just for fun" l-tyrosine. The l-phenylanine gave me a bad headache, while l-tyrosine somehow (and very unexpected) brought relive to the mood swings (and yes, i know it shouldnt -but it does) ..so, thumbs up L-Tyrosine.

L-Tyrosine 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2250035 on Oct 09, 2008

Use one of these daily along with 500mg of Rhodiola, 250 mg of DMAE and 300mg of Phosphatidyl Serine for stress and brain function. It's helping for stress. Hoping after longer use, it will do even better for my brain fog.

Mood Enhancer / Stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2238657 on Jun 06, 2009

After two years of being under a lot of stress, I read in the book "Magnificent Mind At Any Age", that L-Tyrosine is highly reccomended for stress relief. WOW, it has made a huge difference in the way I feel. I wish I had known about this years ago.