L-Tyrosine, 500 mg WORKS !!

Posted by Reviewer3132614 on Apr 04, 2008

I have been taking this product for two weeks now, and must say I have noticed a difference. My moods have been better, and I am more alert, and productive. I have no complaints !!

taken with lithium orotate

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Jun 09, 2009

I used this to address the fatigue caused by lithium orotate. It worked - also good for social anxiety. Basically if you have low levels of norepinephrine and dopamine it will work. Not for low serotonin though.

Happiness

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Jan 18, 2011

Great for your mood

good product

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Dec 01, 2009

Helps reduce early Parkinson's shake for one member of the family. No side effects, easy to use, good price and quality. Thank you I-Herb!

Great for reducing exercise fatigue.

Posted by andrewleehorton on May 06, 2010

Great for reducing exercise fatigue. I take 2 before breakfast and lunch.

L-tyrosine together with 5-htp works for my depression

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jul 27, 2010

I have much more energy and a happier outlook. The combo works great, and no side effects!

an excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer2833176 on Jan 12, 2012

i took an online test which pointed out I had a dopamine deficiency, and then I looked for natural supplement to treat this deficiency, and came across this product, it actually worked much better than all antidepressants I tried, they just make me feel better but dont improve my concentration, which was always my may problem and I guess was the reason for my depression, when my concentration is low, I can not do any work or feel motivated, and as a consequence I feel down and guilty and run into a loop of endless depression. now I can focus better and get things done as planned and as a result I can improve my mood and feelings.

Now Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Feb 04, 2012

Used it only a few times.. It great for reducing stress and complete focus. Most pre-workout drinks have tyrosine in them which always pure concentration and focus. I think it works great for focus and stress. Takes away anxiety also. If You take this, try taking gaba, 5htp, etc.

Gives a pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 22, 2011

I take 2 capsules around 11AM, and they give me a 'boost'. I'm hypothyroid and the L-tyrosine helps to keep me going. Without it, I become more tired. It also helps me to keep the depression at bay that the hypothyroidism creates. I recommend this product.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Dec 11, 2011

The 500mg work much better for me than the thyroid formulas that contain 1000mg and other stuff. I take one in the morning. I feel it's helped me keep my weight down, as some of my prescription medicines that I must take cause weight gain.