Good enough for me

Posted by Reviewer3177127 on Mar 04, 2012

I take tyrosine at a fairly high dose (6000mg) to treat low energy and apathetic depression. This product works great for me. Buying it in bulk makes sense if you are taking a high dose like I am. But if you're just wanting to try the brand out, or try tyrosine in general, it's better to get a smaller quantity. Tyrosine doesn't agree with everyone's system. I've heard comments that the quality of amino acid supplements varies wildly across brands. I have only tried a few brands- NOW and Sisu. Both were good enough for me and my needs, and about the same in strength/effectiveness, etc.

started taking it

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Aug 05, 2011

unsure..but I think there could be some benefit here. I take a LOT of things from Iherb..i feel good..not sure where to give the credit. i take it to treat ADD and mental alertness..i take no ADD meds anymore..dont need em

Posted by Reviewer2122466 on Feb 07, 2011

puts me in a great mood thanks

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1892973 on May 27, 2010

nothing miraculous but slight improvement in appetite control, energy level and gradual weight loss. I will continue.

zippity no blahs

Posted by Reviewer3300435 on May 19, 2008

this seems to be a real mood lifter and energizer,w/o the strong ups and downs of energy drinks, tripple expresso latte/chais etc.....

L-Tyrosine.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Jan 08, 2009

Just started it. Supposed to be good for the thyroid. Time will tell but so far it seems to have had a positive effect. One should do their own research on this specific nutrient.

No use

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2012

No use, and I think I gained weight on it.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Apr 01, 2016

I was looking forward to relieving my eternal tiredness with this amino acid, but it only aggravated the state, and left me even more tired and stiff in the shoulders and neck area.

taken with lithium orotate

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Jun 09, 2009

I used this to address the fatigue caused by lithium orotate. It worked - also good for social anxiety. Basically if you have low levels of norepinephrine and dopamine it will work. Not for low serotonin though.

Great for mental clarity

Posted by Bonfire on Mar 09, 2009

I started taking this when I started lifting weights, but I found that it helps my brain stay sharper.