Good anti-depressant, possible thyroid help

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008

I started taking this product after I heard that it can help with depression & thyroid function. To me, it feels like a kinder, gentler Wellbutrin as far as the anti-depressant help goes, and I've been able to wean myself off of conventional antidepressants. Also, my last thyroid labs looked better than the ones done 8mths. ago, for whatever that's worth. :-) I've found the "Now" label to be a very reliable brand for numerous products.

Now Foods, L-tyrosine, 750 mg, 90 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2056674 on Dec 09, 2008

Works very well for me. I like the higher mgs, which allows me to take fewer tablets. L-tyrosine has the same benefits as Wellbutrin for me, without side-affects, and I can start and stop without problems.

Excellent Products

Posted by Reviewer1726779 on Sep 12, 2009

This products works. I have tried prescription anti depressant, but this products works better it leaves you with a clearer mind set, and a better outlook in life. Also i have noticed that i have more energy and my memory has improved. Every one should let go of those doctor prescribed medication that have too much side effects. I would absolutely recommend this product to any one. A+

Helps with ADD and Keeps You Focused

Posted by Reviewer2873698 on Jan 19, 2009

Keeps your mind more alert and gives you energy!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2679647 on Aug 24, 2009

This has really helped with alertness, focus and sugar craving. I still take Wellbutrin, but on a decreased dosage. I take one first thing in the morning with vitamin B-6, then later morning. Will continue to monitor and see how much I can titrate down the Wellbutrin. Also taking theanine in late afternoon. Sleeping like a baby...

what a balance

Posted by Reviewer1222192 on May 16, 2008

this has worked the best for my mood swings and chemical imbalance. Totally recommend for those with mood shifts.

Hashimotos' Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1083956 on Oct 15, 2010

I am treating MYSELF for this disease with OTC meds. I take 2 of these every 4 hours with 400mg Raw Thyroid. I feel better than I did at 35. I am 55 now. This has been a blessing for me!

L-Tyrosine

Posted by Reviewer1534478 on Aug 18, 2009

This product has really helped with my low moods. If for a better term some form of depression. I have better concentration and clearer mind. Feel good! I take one a day and then 2 every other day. Excellent product

Positive feedback

Posted by Reviewer3081232 on Apr 08, 2011

L-Tyrosine capsules are helping me to struggle against anxiety due to personal problems raised during my childhood. It also makes me feel better and more positive. I'm combining L-Tyrosine with Inositol to strengthen the effect.

Increased my stamina

Posted by Reviewer2225972 on Jan 05, 2008

This tyrosine has really increased my stamina; I take it with a vitamin C in the morning and early afternoon. It has made quite a difference for me.