推薦

Posted by 5502952322254928366 on May 29, 2015

去年買的,除臭效果很不錯,冬天時可以長達10天,可惜今年已下架了.:(

It is weird

Posted by 4714485154372246792 on Jan 24, 2015

This product seems to works. Odor gone for at least three days while after using that for a month, my armpit start growing some kind of abscess. I then stopped using it. I truly wonder if this product is going too far which blocked my blood circulation or some kind which make those abscess. Anyway, will not reorder it.

Lavilin is great

Posted by 4636724318176914086 on Nov 21, 2014

Lavilin is great, I have used this product in the past, for 25 years, & it works just like is says. It will not stop you sweating but it will keep you smelling fresh for weeks, even with hard work, exercise, like swimming, & showering every day. I cant praise Lavilin highly enough. John

The best!!!

Posted by 5565612260234659077 on Oct 25, 2014

The best!!! I use them 2 years. Only its.

although this is a Israeli product..

Posted by Reviewer2662387 on Aug 12, 2014

It is not the best time to buy a Israeli product, I guess. But this works very good to prevent odor. So I used this through the year, once a week.

Finally! Something that really works.

Posted by Reviewer2543171 on Jul 16, 2014

I have tried many natural deodorant products including the very popular crystal deodorants but in sunny and humid Singapore, I have not found any product that can keep me smelling fresh for 24 hours. Yes it does leave a white residue but when I rub it in, it actually makes my pits whiter, which is a plus for me. So now, I have nicer looking pits and smell fresh for at least 24 hours even though I work outside in a hot and humid environment! If this doesn't deserve five stars, then I don't know what else should.

Lavilin works!

Posted by Reviewer1935952 on Jul 10, 2014

up to 5 days without a smell, and no need in an additional deodorant. great product! you should use a really little bit of it about once a week.

Good news!

Posted by 5376214222260663243 on Jul 04, 2014

I love this product! It only takes a small amount and lasts for several days! It works very well, and keeps me dry!

Not effective

Posted by Reviewer3268272 on Jun 08, 2014

I tried this deo as was written in the instruction but I started to smell a bit strange from my underarms- a mixture of sweat and something else. Could not stand for long time. Unfortunately not effective for me.

Save Your money!

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Mar 14, 2014

Does not work at all. Thick and difficult to apply. VERY little cream at a high cost. Will not last long. Since the cream has no effect whatsoever, I can not wait to throw it out so I can try something else.