Love!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

I love this stuff!!! The price may seem expensive, but it really lasts a long time! It is so convenient to only have to apply every 5 days or so. I LOVE how natural it is, and I don't have to worry about putting aluminum under my delicate armpit area. Highly suggest trying. At first you need to apply it a little more regularly, but once your body adjusts after a few weeks, it is only required once or twice a week! I work out everyday, too, so I put this stuff to the test!

lavilin

Posted by Reviewer2592023 on Mar 04, 2012

works fine

works

Posted by Reviewer2424024 on Feb 01, 2012

It works but if you have blackheads, because ppl dont understand it

The best woman's deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1802317 on Jan 27, 2012

I am a very happy non perspiring woman now. I have tried other deodorants that do not work. I wanted to get away from the over the counter brands with all the chemicals and this is the winner!!

At last!A deodorant that actually works, thats not bad for my body<3

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 24, 2012

I have try a lot of different Kinds natural and organic deodorants, but never been satisfied, my old deodorant i had too use 5 times a day Because it did't work, and in almost give up on natural deodorant, but decided to give this one last try since i do not Want parabens in my skin. I was so happy to find that this deodorant actually worked I love this product, it last along time, At least for 3 days, i do not know if it last 7 days Because I usually shower after two or three days:) the smell is soft and after a time i don't smell it. No more sweaty smelling armpits:D

Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer1358547 on Jan 03, 2012

I have been using Lavilin for some years now, just wish it was still available in Australia. It is a very good product. The service was just great I had it within 14 days.

Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer1415079 on Dec 29, 2011

Best deo-product I ever used. Have used it in approx. 12 years. Love it!

Wonderful !!!

Posted by Reviewer1853063 on Dec 09, 2011

It really works! I loved this product so much!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1857247 on Dec 02, 2011

We have turned on so many people to use this product. My husband and I use it about every 7-10 days. It is amazing.

by Elena Z

Posted by Reviewer2036167 on Nov 27, 2011

excellent product! it lasts for 4 days in average, no odour, no irritation.. It helped to normalize the process of sweating :) highly recommended!