Lavelin deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3327773 on Nov 15, 2009

This is a great product. I have been using it for two years. Even though I am very active, I still only need apply Lavelin once a week or 10 days. It has no toxic ingredients and is, in my opinion, the bee's knees.

Effective deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Aug 12, 2011

The deodorant is effective, it has a light smell, which I could feel threw the day, so I gave it to my mother - she likes it a lot!

At last!A deodorant that actually works, thats not bad for my body<3

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 24, 2012

I have try a lot of different Kinds natural and organic deodorants, but never been satisfied, my old deodorant i had too use 5 times a day Because it did't work, and in almost give up on natural deodorant, but decided to give this one last try since i do not Want parabens in my skin. I was so happy to find that this deodorant actually worked I love this product, it last along time, At least for 3 days, i do not know if it last 7 days Because I usually shower after two or three days:) the smell is soft and after a time i don't smell it. No more sweaty smelling armpits:D

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jun 15, 2010

Takes a little getting used to, but I really like that I can sweat without stinking. Tiny container, but I can see it will last a long time. Unscented is a plus.

Excellent Deodorant and last fresh for 7 days

Posted by Reviewer2195591 on Apr 03, 2009

Love it

A True Gift!

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this stuff!! It is the best underarm deodorant ever! I don't get a rash like some other natural stuff gives me .. even the salt rocks :( Lavilin works great!

Now Lavilin

Posted by Reviewer2120232 on Aug 18, 2011

Excellent underarm deodorant cream. I have used it for over 10 years. Apply a thin layer before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning. It lasts for 4-6 days. A lot healthier for you since it does not have aluminum.

works

Posted by Reviewer2424024 on Feb 01, 2012

It works but if you have blackheads, because ppl dont understand it

Amazing !

Posted by Reviewer2426617 on Jan 25, 2010

I'm not sure how this works ...but it WORKS !!!

lavlin