Well priced lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

I use it for two reasons, extra choline to complement various nootropics I also take, and because apparently lecithin is an emulsifier that prevents fats sticking and being digested so maybe it could help lose a few pounds. I'd say it's essential for the choline, but don't bother for weight loss.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer3065770 on Feb 17, 2013

i take it 5 for me and my family, because i know how much it's important for the brain and memory

Great Lecithin

Posted by 5598787751194785134 on Aug 02, 2016

I take three a day. Can't find this product in the stores. Always buy from iHerb.

lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 27, 2013

keeps the blood flowing well

Good for schizophrenia brain disability

Posted by 4654416052387696473 on Jan 04, 2017

Don't know if its effective or not for sure, but I'm suffering from schizophrenia (I think I am, I wasn't actually diagnosed because I'm shy to go to the doctor and say I'm broken person ) and this pills made me feet better, I don't forget about things I used to and I don't feel strange pain in my head so that's a nice treatment for my brain protection against schizophrenia mind functions degradation. And I feel more focused. Its easy to think about something and not get lost in fantasies . The effects isn't very significant so I will put 4 stars, but you should defiantly try this.

satisfied

Posted by 5448835331318419283 on Jan 05, 2017

it has a good effect on my nerve system - concentraiton and memory

Recieved damaged--so i cant even try them

Posted by 5760814819294998112 on Sep 21, 2016

The bottle was blown up like it was in the heat and all the pills inside were stuck together so if i tryed to tear them apart they would break. I cant even get a pill out without it breaking..So how am i susposed to even try them. I paid for what??

I didn't take it yet

Posted by 5421037811186023729 on Apr 29, 2014

Capsules are TOO BIG and smell awful. I take 20 supplements, but i didn't have the balls to take this..

good nervous system results

Posted by 5750791561216708744 on Jul 20, 2012

helps with nervous system

Good

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Good product.